PhD Researcher, Population Health Sciences
Assistant Professor, College Of Social Work
- Hopkins, P, Spears, CA, Hoover, DS, Li, L, Cambron, C, Potter, L, Lam, CY & Wetter, DW (2021). Unique contributions of motivation and self-efficacy in predicting smoking lapse: An ecological momentary assessment study. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors.
- Potter, L, Haaland, B, Lam, CY, Cambron, C, Schlechter, CR, Cincirpini, P, Lam, CY & Wetter, DW (2020). A time-varying model of the dynamics of smoking lapse. Health Psychology. Vol. 40, 40-50.
- Catalano, RF, Hawkins, JD, Kosterman, K, Bailey, JA, Oesterle, S, Cambron, C & Farrington, DP (2020). Applying the social development model in middle childhood to promote healthy development: Effects from primary school through the 30s and across generations. Journal of Developmental and Life Course Criminology.
- Cambron, C, Kosterman, R, Rhew, IC, Catalano RF, Guttmannova K & Hawkins JD (2020). Neighborhood structural factors and proximal risk factors for adolescent substance use. Prevention Science. Vol. 21, 508-518.
- Cambron, C, Lam, CY, Cinciripini, P, Li, L & Wetter, DW (2020). Socioeconomic status, social context, and smoking lapse during a quit attempt: An ecological momentary assessment study. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. Vol. 54, 141-150.
- Cambron, C, Haslam, AK, Baucom, BRW, Lam, CY, Vinci, C, Cinciripini, P, Li, L & Wetter, DW (2019). Momentary precipitants connecting stress and smoking lapse during a quit attempt. Health Psychology.
- Fleming CM, Eisenberg N, Catalano RF, Kosterman R, Cambron C, David Hawkins J, Hobbs T, Berman I, Fleming T & Watrous J (2019). Optimizing Assessment of Risk and Protection for Diverse Adolescent Outcomes: Do Risk and Protective Factors for Delinquency and Substance Use Also Predict Risky Sexual Behavior?. Prevention Science. Vol. 20, 788-799.
- Lee JO, Jones TM, Kosterman R, Cambron C, Rhew IC, Herrenkohl TI & Hill KG (2018). Childhood neighborhood context and adult substance use problems: the role of socio-economic status at the age of 30 years. Public health. Vol. 165, 58-66.
- Cambron C, Kosterman R & Hawkins JD (2018). Neighborhood Poverty Increases Risk for Cigarette Smoking From Age 30 to 39. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. Vol. 53, 858-864.
- Cambron C, Guttmannova K & Fleming CB (2018). State and National Contexts in Evaluating Cannabis Laws: A Case Study of Washington State. Journal of drug issues. Vol. 47, 74-90.
- Gavin AR, Jones TM, Kosterman R, Lee JO, Cambron C, Epstein M, Hill KG & Hawkins JD (2018). Racial Differences in Mechanisms Linking Childhood Socioeconomic Status With Growth in Adult Body Mass Index: The Role of Adolescent Risk and Educational Attainment. The Journal of adolescent health : official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. Vol. 63, 474-481.
- Cambron C, Kosterman R, Catalano RF, Guttmannova K & Hawkins JD (2018). Neighborhood, Family, and Peer Factors Associated with Early Adolescent Smoking and Alcohol Use. Journal of youth and adolescence. Vol. 47, 369-382.
- Cambron C, Kosterman R, Rhew IC, Catalano RF, Guttmannova K & Hawkins JD (2018). An Examination of Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms and Neighborhood Disorganization from Age 21 to 39. American journal of community psychology. Vol. 60, 267-278.
- Johnson RM, Fleming CB, Cambron C, Dean LT, Brighthaupt SC & Guttmannova K (2018). Race/Ethnicity Differences in Trends of Marijuana, Cigarette, and Alcohol Use Among 8th, 10th, and 12th Graders in Washington State, 2004-2016. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research. Vol. 20, 194-204.
- Fleming CB, Guttmannova K, Cambron C, Rhew IC & Oesterle S (2018). Examination of the Divergence in Trends for Adolescent Marijuana Use and Marijuana-Specific Risk Factors in Washington State. The Journal of adolescent health : official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. Vol. 59, 269-275.
- Cambron, C, Kosterman, R, Catalano, RF, Guttmannova, K, Herrenkohl, TI, Hill, KG & Hawkins, JD (2017). The role of self-regulation in academic and behavioral paths to a high school diploma. Journal of Developmental and Life Course Criminology.
- Cambron C, Gringeri C & Vogel-Ferguson MB (2016). Adverse childhood experiences, depression and mental health barriers to work among low-income women. Social work in public health. Vol. 30, 504-15.
- Cambron C, Gringeri C & Vogel-Ferguson MB (2014). Physical and mental health correlates of adverse childhood experiences among low-income women. Health & social work. Vol. 39, 221-9.
- Gringeri, C, Barusch, A & Cambron, C (2013). Examining foundations of qualitative research: A review of social work dissertations, 2008-2010. Journal of Social Work Education. Vol. 49(4), 760-773.
- Gringeri, C, Barusch, A & Cambron, C (2013). Epistemology in qualitative social work research: A review of published articles, 2008-2010. Social Work Research. Vol. 37(1), 55-63.