- Research Fellow, Anesthesiology, University of California - San Francisco
- Resident, Anesthesiology, University of California - San Francisco
- Research Fellow, Surgery, University of California - San Francisco
- Intern, Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Doctor of Medicine, Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Yale University
Harriet W. Hopf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology. Dr. Hopf provides anesthesia at the University of Utah for patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures. She has a particular interest in preventing surgical site (wound) and other infections. She serves on the Hospital Infection Control Committee and on the American Society of Anesthesiologists Committee on Equipment and Facilities and Committee on Professional Diversity. She is frequently consulted as an expert resource on infection control by surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and other staff.