- Performance Studies
- Healing Trauma
- Dance and Wellness
- "The Most Delicate Timekeepers," quintet. Choreography for the Performing Dance Company's spring concert, Department of Modern Dance, University of Utah as well as the Distinguished Alumni Concert at Kingsbury Hall. Choreography, refereed, completed 09/2016.
- Choreographer, Co-Director, Producer, Performer for "Bright Loud." "mighty," a duet, was presented alongside the work of Chicago-based artists Jessie Young and Josh Andersen. Presented by Links Hall. Curatorial/Production, completed 05/23/2016.
- "Into Real," quintet. Premiered at the Courage Theatre, Westminster College (SLC). Commission, completed 12/07/2015.
- SPLITS Co-created duet with Netta Yerushalmy (NYC and Israeli based choreographer), 16 minutes, original music composition by Mike Wall. Presented by Movement Research at the Judson Church, NYC. Choreography, refereed, completed 11/2015.
- Produced "Fault Rising: An Evening of Dance and Puppet Art." Choreography included: "This is your Paradise," trio and "Two Awash," duet. Gowanus Art + Production (NYC). Curatorial/Production, completed 10/15/2015.
- "This is your Paradise," trio and "Two Awash," duet. Performed at the Mahaney Center for the Arts, Middlebury College (VT) as part of "Until the Golden Tides," an evening of work by Molly Heller and Scotty Hardwig. Choreography, completed 10/14/2015.
- Performed and Choreographed "Bump and Run," duet. Performed as part of the faculty showing at Salt Dance Fest, Marriott Center for Dance, University of Utah. Performance, completed 06/12/2015.
- Curated and presented work in "Making Space: An Evening of Curated Choreography," KANEKO, Omaha, NE. Choreography: "Iron (anne) Glass," solo. Curatorial/Production, completed 02/14/2015.
- IF A SNAKE SHOULD BITE Self-produced concert held at the Ladies’ Literary Club (SLC), sponsored in part by the Department of Modern Dance, University of Utah. An intimate evening of dance choreography researching performance as a cathartic act and the relationship between physical expression and emotional trauma. Choreography Included: • "This is your Paradise," trio, 22 minutes, music by Marshall Tucker Band, Peter, Paul and Mary and Neil Young. • "Splits," a collaborative duet with NYC artist Netta Yerushalmy, 15 minutes, music composition by Mike Wall. Choreography, completed 11/2014.
- UNIVERSITY OF UTAH, LIFE LONG LEARNING (2012-PRESENT) “Steep, Sip, Savor: An Introduction to Tea.” Invited lecture-demonstration for Continuing Education students. Presentation, Presented, 12/2016.
- NOW-ID Invited panelist alongside Now-ID directors Charlotte Boye-Christensen and Nathan Webster, discussing space as a collaborator. Other, Presented, 11/2016.
- TEDx SALTLAKECITY Selected to present "mighty," Kingsbury Hall. Music composition by Mike Wall. Presentation, Presented, 09/2016.
- RIRIE-WOODBURY PROFESSIONAL INTENSIVE, SLC (2016) “Cultivating a Dynamic Wellness Practice.” Invited lecture-demonstration for festival participants. Presentation, Presented, 07/2016.
- Guest Artist and Lecturer, Department of Dance, Middlebury College (VT). Presented: "Fostering Adaptability, Resilience and an Entrepreneurial Spirit in the Arts.". Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 10/12/2015.
Culturally interesting, related to ancestry.
Geographically inspiring, related to ancestry.
- "A Modern Dancer's Guide to Salt Lake City.".