- BA, Psychology, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- MS, Psychosocial Aspect of Sport, University of Utah
- MS, Sport Nutrition, University of Utah
- Registered Dietitian, Nutrition, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Dietitian, Nutrition, Utah Bureau of Occupational Licensing
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics , Nutrition, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Weight Management Level 1 Certification, Nutrition, Commission on Dietetic Registration
Kary Woodruff received her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst with a BA in psychology; she then went on and received a Masters in Sports Psychology, and a Masters in Sports Nutrition from the University of Utah. Kary is an Assistant Professor Lecturer at the University of Utah and is a Sports Dietitian at the LiVe Well Center in Salt Lake City, Utah where she specializes in the treatment of eating disorders. Kary is also a registered dietitian with the United States Olympic Committee, and has authored two textbooks on sports nutrition.