Undergrad Research Proj
New Play WorkshopLocation: PAB 202 (PAB 202)
- National Organization for Arts in Health. 10/01/2017 - present. Position : Member.
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanitiest. 08/01/2016 - 08/02/2017. Position : Member.
- Literary Managers and Dramaturgs of the Americas. 05/01/2008 - present. Position : Member.
- Dramaturgy in Action: The Everyday Relevance. Project Lead: Sydney Cheek-O'Donnell. Collaborators: Martine Kei Green-Rogers. University Teaching Grant 08/24/2012 - 03/30/2013. Total Budget: $1,843.00.
- "Science on Stage". Project Lead: Sydney Cheek-O'Donnell. Collaborators: Saveez Saffarian, Gretchen Case. Office of Interdisciplinary Studies--Teaching Grant 07/01/2011 - 06/30/2012. Total Budget: $12,000.00.
- Workshop with Augusto Boal. Project Lead: Sydney Cheek O'Donnell. University Teaching Grant 05/24/2008 - 05/29/2008. Total Budget: $1,477.00.
- Inter-rater Reliability in the Complex Coding of a Theater-Based Intervention Designed to Improve Interpersonal Communication Skills Among Medical Learners. Jaden Brooks. 11/01/2019 - 06/30/2020