- Gender Studies/Feminist Theory
- Film Theory
- Disability Studies
- American Cinema
- Podcast interview for Freaks and Psychos: The Disability and Horror Podcast, Episode 2: Freaks . http://freaksandpsychospodcast.com/episode002/. Other, Presented, 11/2020.
- Panelist, for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Reframing the Conversation: Disability as Diversity.
- Panelist, Law School Dean’s Book Panel: Discussion of Crip Camp Documentary Film.
- "Madness: The Babadook," in Simon Bacon, ed., Monsters: A Companion (Peter Lang, 2020). Book Chapter,. Published, 08/2020.
- "Dis-Affection: Disability Effects and Disabled Moves at the Movies," in David Mitchell, Sharon Snyder, and Susan Antebi, eds., The Matter of Disability: Materiality, Biopolitics, Crip Affect (University of Michigan Press, 2019). Book Chapter. Published, 06/2019.
- Angela M. Smith (2018). Walk This Way: Frankenstein’s Monster, Disability Simulation, and Zombie Ambulation. 412-438. DOI: 10.1353/lm.2018.0021. Literature and Medicine. Vol. 36, 412-438.
- Hideous Progeny: Disability, Eugenics, and Classic Horror Cinema. Published, 12/2011.
- “Impaired Visions: The Cultural and Cinematic Politics of Blindness in the Horror Film.” In Horror Zone: The Cultural Experience of Contemporary Horror Cinema. Ed. Ian Conrich. London: I.B. Tauris, 2010. 259-275. Published, 2010.