- Gender Studies/Feminist Theory
- Film Theory
- Disability Studies
- American Cinema
- Dis-Affection: Disability Effects and Disabled Moves at the Movies & David Mitchell, Sharon Snyder, and Susan Antebi (2019). The Matter of Disability: Materiality, Biopolitics, Crip Affect. University of Michigan Press. Published, 06/2019.
- Angela M. Smith (2018). Walk This Way: Frankenstein’s Monster, Disability Simulation, and Zombie Ambulation. 412-438. DOI: 10.1353/lm.2018.0021. Literature and Medicine. Vol. 36, 412-438.
- Hideous Progeny: Disability, Eugenics, and Classic Horror Cinema. Published, 12/2011.
- “Impaired Visions: The Cultural and Cinematic Politics of Blindness in the Horror Film.” In Horror Zone: The Cultural Experience of Contemporary Horror Cinema. Ed. Ian Conrich. London: I.B. Tauris, 2010. 259-275. Published, 2010.