Associate Director, Asia Center, Asian Studies Program
Adjunct Professor, Institute of Population and Social Research, Mahidol University, Thailand
Associate Professor, Sociology Department
My research examines the mutually transformative effects of social demographic changes, like population aging and population mobility, and individual and family level experiences of receipt of support, living arrangements, socioeconomic mobility, health care utilization, and other outcomes related to wellbeing.
- Population Studies - Developing Countries, Interest Level: 5
- Intergenerational Relationships, Interest Level: 4
- Immigrants, Interest Level: 5
- Gender Issues, Interest Level: 3
- Family relationships: theory and research, Interest Level: 3
- Demography, Interest Level: 5
- Child or Maternal Health, Interest Level: 3
Grants, Contracts & Research Gifts
Integration of the Undocumented and Documented in a New Destination: Utah .
PI: Ken Jameson.
Co-PI(s): Kim Korinek, Ming Wen, Julie Stewart, Thomas Maloney, Claudio Holzner.
Russell Sage Foundation,
07/15/2008 - 07/15/2010.
Total project budget to date: $250,000.00
Mekong Region Initiative.
HENRY LUCE FOUNDATION,
03/01/2013 - 03/01/2017.
Total project budget to date: $450,000.00