- Oleg Starykh, Kirill Povarov, Timofei Soldatov, Ren-Bo Wang, Andrey Zheludev & Alexander Smirnov (2022). Electron Spin Resonance of the Interacting Spinon Liquid. Physical Review Letters. Vol. 128, 187202.
- Oleg Starykh & Alexander Chernyshev (2022). Roller-Coaster in a Flatland: Magnetoresistivity in Eu-intercalated Graphite. Physical Review X. Vol. 12, 021010.
- Leon Balents and Oleg Starykh (2020). Collective spinon spin wave in a magnetized U(1) spin liquid Leon Balents and Oleg A. Starykh. Physical Review B. Vol. 101, 020401.
- Hassan Allami, O. A. Starykh, and D. A. Pesin (2019). Superfluid-insulator transition and the BEC-BCS crossover in the Rashba moat band. Physical Review B. Vol. 99, 104505.
- Zhu-Xi Luo, Ethan Lake, Jia-Wei Mei, and Oleg A. Starykh (2018). Spinon Magnetic Resonance of Quantum Spin Liquids. Physical Review Letters. Vol. 120, 037204.
- S. A. Kulagin, N. Prokof’ev, O. A. Starykh, B. Svistunov, and C. N. Varney (2013). Bold Diagrammatic Monte Carlo Method Applied to Fermionized Frustrated Spins. Physical Review Letters. Vol. 110, 070601.
- Bold Diagrammatic Monte Carlo technique for frustrated spin systems, Phys. Rev. B 87, 024407 (2013). Sergey Kulagin, Nikolay Prokof'ev, Oleg A. Starykh, Boris Svistunov, Christopher N. Varney.
- R. Glenn, O. A. Starykh, and M. E. Raikh (2012). Interplay of spin-orbit coupling and Zeeman splitting in the absorption lineshape of fermions in two dimensions. Physical Review B. Vol. 86, 024423.
- Theoretical condensed matter physics, quantum magnetism.
- Spectroscopic and transport signatures of one-dimensional spinon liquid, condensed matter seminar at Department of Physics and Astronomy, UC Irvine, February 8, 2023. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/08/2023.
- Hydrodynamic theory of interacting spinon liquid in quantum spin chains, invited talk at the ICTP conference “Strongly Correlated Matter: from Quantum Criticality to Flat Bands”, ICTP, Trieste, Italy, August 25, 2022.
- Hydrodynamic theory of interacting spinon liquid and its predictions for experiments on quantum spin chains, talk at the conference Highly Frustrated Magnetism (HFM 2022), Sorbonne University, Paris, France. Contributed Talk, Presented, 06/21/2022.
- Electrical resistivity of the Kondo-like triangular lattice antiferromagnet in a magnetic field: the story of EuC6, invited talk at the International workshop “Trends in Quantum Magnetism”, Congresso Stefano Franscini, Ascona, Switzerland, April 24-27, 2022.
- Spin ice and magnetic monopoles, undergraduate seminar at the University of Utah. Presentation, Presented, 11/15/2012.
- English, fluent.
- Russian, fluent.