- I sang in Salt Lake Vocal Artists concerts throughout the year: 2/19-Considering Matthew Shepherd, by Craig Hella Johnson, 3/26-Requiem by John Rutter, 3/30-Mozart Requiem, 8/12-Pre-Hungarian Tour Concert, 8/13-21-Concerts in Hungary for our tour, including the Cantemus International Choral Festival, 9/25-Sacred Service in Assembly Hall 10/15-The Armed Man, by Karl Jenkins 12/9 and 12/10-Christmas Concerts In June and December I conducted a multi-congregational choir for Stake Conference. In November I organized a community concert commemorating the 175th anniversary of the pioneers coming to the Salt Lake Valley. I conducted the choir for the event. I sang in Easter and Christmas services in several local congregations. I accompany a local congregation's children's choir. I play the piano for meetings in the Jordan River LDS Temple. I prepared the youth choir for a special event where Gail Miller was the speaker. I sang in 5 recording sessions for Salt Lake Vocal Artists. Performance, completed 12/31/2022.
- Almost all of my solo vocal performances were cancelled because of the pandemic in 2021, but I did get to do some solo work in a zoom performance of several movements of the Mozart Requiem with Salt Lake Choral Artists on 04/22/21 at the Garbett Center for Choral Studies. I also performed a concert with my husband and daughters at the same location on 07/07/21, and in a Christmas sacred service on 12/19/21. I performed with Salt Lake Vocal Artists on their Christmas Concerts on 12/10/21 and 12/11/21 at St. Ambrose Church. Our Taiwan tour was again cancelled because of the pandemic. I organized a conducting and organ training workshop for 6 congregations in my community, with Richard Elliott (Tabernacle Choir Organist), and Amy Lunt (Former Assistant conductor of Salt Lake Vocal Artists) as the Clinicians, and conducted the music for several of their area conferences. I accompany a local congregation's children's chorus and play the piano for meetings in the Jordan River LDS Temple. Performance, completed 12/31/2021.
- I performed as soloist and/or choir member with Salt Lake Vocal Artists in concerts at Libby Gardner Hall and St. Ambrose Church on 2/15 and 2/22. Our July tour to China for the Chinese International Choral Festival, and Taiwan was cancelled, as were all other scheduled performances throughout the year, because of Covid-19. I was going to be the soprano soloist for their performances of the Mozart Requiem (4/24 and 4/25), and Rutter Requiem (3/2). As a member of Salt Lake Vocal Artists, I recorded the cd "Joy to the World" on 1/23. I performed at a devotional at the Salt Lake Tabernacle on 2/23, and at religious services on 10/31, 12/20, and 12/29 in Colorado, Kansas, and SLC. I performed a zoom concert with my family for a medical facility in Provo, UT on 4/11. I was the accompanist for a church children's choir until March, when Covid-19 shut them down. Performance, completed 12/31/2020.
- Soloist for Vaughan Williams' Dona nobis pacem with Salt Lake Choral Artists in Libby Gardner Hall. Performance, completed 10/12/2019.
- Performed duets with Kirstin Chavez, and a trio with her and Seth Keeton at U. of U. Summer Musical Evening at home of Kathy Horman. Performance, completed 08/28/2019.
- Performed a recital of vocal solos, duets, and trios with my husband and daughters in Vaison-la-Romaine, France at the Choralies International Choral Festival in the Chapelle St. Quenin. Performance, completed 08/09/2019.
- Soprano soloist for Jubilate Deo, by Dan Forrest, in Vaison-la-Romaine, France at Choralies International Choral Festival Performance, completed 08/08/2019.
- Soloist for Mendelssohn's Elijah with Salt Lake Choral Artists. Performance, completed 04/27/2019.
- Frequent soloist for, and member of Salt Lake Vocal Artists, in several concerts throughout the year at Libby Gardner Hall (2/23, 10/12) and St. Ambrose Church (12/13, 12/14). We will go on tour to China and Taiwan this summer, and went to Spain and France last year. We have recorded many cd's as well. Performance, completed 02/23/2019.
- Soloist for Salt Lake Vocal Artists tour to Basque region of Spain and France-10/25-11/5. Soloist for Dan Forrest's Lux-The Dawn from on High, withSalt Lake Choral Artists-12/15. Soloist for Salt Lake Vocal Artists concerts in SLC-5/4, 5/5. Recorded 1 solo and 2 duets for voice faculty Christmas CD. Soloist for Salt Lake Temple Christmas Devotional-12/20 Member of Salt Lake Vocal Artists-Internationally acclaimed chamber choir-concerts in SLC-2/3, 2/24, 3/30, 5/4, 5/5,10/13, 10/22. Recorded with SLVA-2/2, 2/3, 2/4, 2/24, 4/21, 10/13,11/14, 12/18. Two cd's completed and sold in December. I sang in the American Music Workshop at the Europa Cantat Festival in Tallin, Estonia in July. I lead the music for meetings in the Salt Lake Temple once a month and sing in the choir for special meetings. I am the Stake (Area) Music Chairperson who organizes and often conducts any musical events and performances in the Salt Lake Little Cottonwood Stake, including choirs for Stake Conferences twice a year. I am the pianist for a local congregation's children's organization throughout the year. I performed with my daughters and husband 4 times for meetings in Utah and Kansas this year. Performance, completed 12/31/2018.
- Soloist for "Dark Night of the Soul" by Ola Gjeilo, with Salt Lake Vocal Artists. 12/16/17 Soloist for "Luminous Night of the Soul" by Ola Gjeilo, with Salt Lake Vocal Artists. 12/16/17 Soloist for Christmas Devotional in Salt Lake City LDS Temple, 12/21/17 Soloist for regional sacred service, Murray, UT, 12/10/17 Soprano in Salt Lake Vocal Artists, Internationally acclaimed touring chamber choir, Concerts-4/22/17, 10/14/17, 11/11/17, 12/16/17. Frequent soloist in local churches. Weekly accompanist for local children's church choir. Performance, completed 01/2017.
- -Soloist for Utah premiere of Jubilate Deo by Dan Forrest, with Salt Lake Choral Artists at Libby Gardner Hall and Eccles Theater. 10/16 and 11/16. -Soloist for outdoor Jazz concert at Choralies Festival in Vaison-la-Romaine, France. Choir member in All American Music concert at festival as well. -Soloist for Fauré Requiem, performed by Salt Lake Vocal Artists and Youth Honor Choir of Salt Lake Choral Artists. 3/16. -Organized recital for private voice studio at Dumke Recital Hall. 11/16 -Organized International Concert as Cultural Arts Director for Church community. 10/16-12/16. -Choir member for special devotional in Salt Lake LDS Temple -Frequent soloist in local churches throughout the year. -Frequent pianist and assistant choir director for local churches throughout the year. Performance, completed 12/2016.
- -Soloist for Christmas concert with Women's Choir from Salt Lake Choral Artists. Assembly Hall on Temple Square. SLC, UT Performance, completed 12/20/2015.
- -Soloist at Christmas Concert for Rotary Club, Marriott Hotel, SLC, UT. Performance, completed 12/15/2015.
- -Soloist at LDS Stake Conference. Vine Street, SLC,UT. -Several other church solo performances throughout the year. Performance, completed 12/12/2015.
- -Soloist for Christmas Concert at Town Club, SLC, UT. Performance, completed 12/03/2015.
- -Performed "Juliette's Waltz" by Gounod on Voice Faculty Recital, Sundays at 7 Faculty Recital Series, Libby Gardner Hall, SLC, UT Performance, completed 11/01/2015.
- -Soloist for the Poulenc Gloria, with Salt Lake Vocal Artists and Chamber Choir from Salt Lake Choral Artists. Libby Gardner Concert Hall. SLC, UT Performance, completed 05/02/2015.
- -Soloist for Rutter Requiem with Salt Lake Vocal Artists, Youth Honor Choir and Chamber Choir from Salt Lake Choral Artists Performance, completed 03/28/2015.
- -Soloist for recording session with Salt Lake Vocal Artists Performance, completed 03/16/2015.
- -Soloist at ACDA convention with Salt Lake Vocal Artists, Assembly Hall SLC Performance, completed 02/26/2015.
- -Soloist with Salt Lake Choral Artists. Lullaby Concert. St. Ambrose Church SLC, UT Performance, completed 02/20/2015.
- -Soloist with Salt Lake Vocal Artists, Orem, UT, St. Francis Church Performance, completed 02/16/2015.
- -Soprano soloist at sacred service in Kylemore Abbey, Connemara, Ireland Performance, completed 07/25/2014.
- - Soprano soloist in Brahms Requiem with Salt Lake Choral Artists at Cathedral of the Madeleine Performance, completed 05/04/2014.
- - Soprano soloist in Bach's St. John Passion with Salt Lake Choral Artists at the Waterford School Concert Hall Performance, completed 04/18/2014.
- - Soprano soloist for Brahms Requiem with Salt Lake Choral Artists in Libby Gardner Hall, and the following Performance, completed 03/29/2014.
- - Recital in Oahu, Hawaii, at Brigham Young University Performance, completed 01/25/2014.
- I organized and presented a community concert of international music, performed by local musicians and dancers-Murray, UT,03/11/17 I prepared many students for solo performances in the community-Messiah, The Creation, Utah Music Theater Awards, A Christmas Carol, Concerto Night, Nine to Five, Beauty and the Beast, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Cinderella, Hello Dolly, Solo and Studio Recitals, auditions, etc. Prepared students to perform in NATS Winners performance. I presented 6 masterclasses throughout the school year at the University for my voice students and visitors. I organized a recital for all of my private voice students at the Garbett Center for Choral Music on 12/8/17. I gave free trial lessons to several students auditioning at the university. Other, Presented, 01/2017.
- Masterclasses for my students and visitors. 3 in Spring semester, 3 in Fall Semester. Presentation, Presented, 12/2016.
- Masterclass for my voice students. Other, Presented, 12/13/2015.
- Masterclass for my voice students. Other, Presented, 12/05/2015.
- Masterclass for my voice students. Other, Presented, 11/21/2015.
- Masterclass for my voice students. Other, Presented, 04/16/2015.
- -Masterclass for voice students. Other, Presented, 04/06/2015.
- - Masterclass and performance given at Brigham Young University-Hawaii. - Six masterclasses throughout the year for my University of Utah students. Other, Presented, 01/28/2014.
Geographical Regions of Interest
I sang in the American Music Workshop at the Europa Cantat Festival in Tallin Estonia in July.
I have performed there as a soloist 3 times over the years at the Choralies International Choral Festival, including August of 2019.
10/25-11/5-I was a soloist and choir member of Salt Lake Vocal Artists on our tour to the Basque region of Spain and France.