PCNP Practicum II
- American College Health Association. 09/01/2006 - present. Position : Member.
- American Association for Nurse Practitioners. 01/01/1998 - present. Position : Member.
- Clinical care (40 hours a week summer semester; 32 hours/week fall/spring semesters) and quality improvement director at the Student Health Center faculty practice. College of Nursing. 07/01/2022 - 06/30/2023 . # of Hours: 40.
- Clinical care 40 hours a week, precepting students one to two days a week throughout the year. Quality improvement leadership in the form of preparing for 2022 AAAHC accreditation visit. College of Nursing. 07/01/2021 - 06/30/2022 . # of Hours: 40.
- Clinical practice 40 hours per week and Quality Improvement Director, clinical preceptor to 1 student per semester. College of Nursing. 07/01/2020 - 06/30/2021 . # of Hours: 40.
- Clinical practice (40 hours/week) and quality improvement director at the Student Health Center faculty practice. College of Nursing. 07/01/2019 - 06/30/2020 . # of Hours: 40.
- Clinical practice 32 hours/week Jan-May; 40 hours/week June-December. Coordinating clinic's QI efforts, with emphasis on preparing for AAAHC re-accreditation visit scheduled for March 2019. DNP Clinical Preceptor. College of Nursing. 01/01/2018 - present .
- Clinical practice at the Student Health Center 80% of the time Spring & Fall, while teaching DNP Scholarly Project II and III; 100% of the time Summer; collateral role of directing QI at the Student Health Center. 01/01/2017 - present .
- FNP-C, QI Director at SHC, Scholarly Project Chair. 01/01/2016 - present .
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Preceptor, Quality Improvement Director. 07/01/2006 - present .
- University of Utah Student Health Center. 01/10/2005 - present .
- Nurse Suzanne was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient! 12/05/2022.
- Suzanne was a great provider. She listened to my concerns, was caring, and thoroughly walked through my treatment with me. I would 100% recommend her! 12/05/2022.
- I am impressed by how my interactions with Suzy Martin are consistently top-notch. I always feel like she listens to my concerns and walks through the options in a very logical manner, and I trust her 100% on her recommendations. 12/05/2021.
- Suzanne was easily the best medical provider I have ever worked with. 05/11/2020.
- Suzanne was my nurse practitioner, she is very kind and caring. She is very knowledgeable and went over some of my options with me helping me feel better and more optimistic about how I’ve been feeling. Highly recommend her to anyone, she’s a great doctor who truely cares and it shows. 05/11/2020.
- Dr. Martin was great! I really appreciate her suggestions and that she also believed me about my history and why I needed the medication I am on. I enjoyed talking with her and would be glad to see her again as my doctor a year from now when I need my prescription renewed again. 12/09/2019.
- Suzanne Martin was a very attentive and kind practitioner. She worked quickly so we could address all of the problems I was being seen for, and recommended against the treatment I wanted for good reason. I felt like she was really trying to do what was best for me. 12/09/2019.
- Suzanne (NP) helped me with a condition I had for years and immediately prescribed the proper prescription. The first recommendation she gave is maintaining my condition and my family and I are very thankful for her expertise and understanding. 12/09/2019.
- "I looooooooove Suzanne - from the moment I met her she has only been compassionate, sharp as a razor, and engaging! An my nurse this time - I think her name was Amanda was also delightful". 10/01/2017.
- "Suzanne Martin is awesome. An amazing practitioner and an incredible person.". 03/08/2017.
- "Suzanne Martin was excellent. She really cared, listened, and went the extra mild to help me! I really appreciate it! Thank you! 02/01/2017.
- Suzanne Martin was very professional and I really appreciate how she cared about me as a patient. She even called me after I had just left the clinic to tell me something she had forgotten to mention during my visit. 11/08/2016.
- I saw Suzanne Martin and she was FANTASTIC. She sat and listened to my concerns, and was straight forward and extremely helpful with her advice. Thank you! 10/06/2016.
- Suzanne Martin has always given me a level of care that should be practiced in every health care environment. 10/03/2016.
- Everything was superb. I was able to walk in with pain and get an appointment 15 minutes later. The assitant/tech and NP-C were super-helpful. Thank you, Suzanne!!! 09/01/2016.
- The practitioner who saw me went above and beyond, her empathy about the insurance hoops has helpful. I believe her name was Suzanne. 08/03/2016.
- Suzanne Martin is my provider and she is excellent! I am grateful that I had my appointment with her and the Wellness Center is lucky to have her as a provider! 08/02/2016.
- Suzanne Martin is amazing - I feel like she really cares about me and listens to my concerns. I hope to be able to see her every time I need to come in. 08/02/2016.
- Suzanne is amazing!! She didn't rush the appt and I felt like she really talked to me and went above and beyond as a health professional. 07/02/2016.
- BEST MEDICAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! Suzanne and Ebony made me feel so listened-to and empowered. I instantly felt like I was a person whose health they cared about for the long-run, and that they were eager to be in a long-term relationship - centered on my wellness. Thank you - I cannot stress it enough. Because she listened to me carefully, Suzanne suggested a test that revealed a condition I was not aware of, and immediately put wheels into motion for us to address the condition and learn more about it. I'll never be able to thank her enough. (I also am tempted to request working with Nurse Practitioners for the rest of my life because the experience was so positive and personal --> I wasn't a "patient", I was a person. So nice!) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 05/01/2016.
- Ongoing patient satisfaction survey included the following comments Fall 2014: 1. Each time I see Susanne Martin she makes me me comfortable and I feel that she takes time to listen to my health concerns. 2. I saw Suzanne Martin and she was FANTASTIC. She sat and listened to my concerns, and was straight forward and extremely helpful with her advice. Thank you! 10/2014.