- Guidelines for Research Using “Real World Data”. Enhancing the Rigor and Utility of Medication Use Research A Consensus Development Conference. Brixner DI. Rockville, MD. January 2009 Co-sponsored by AACP, PPRA, ISPOR and USP. Conference Paper, Presented, 2009.
- A Pilot Study of Screening Outcomes in Patients at Risk for Athrosclerosis in the Utah Community Clinics. Yu J, Brixner DI, Ghate S, Gordon K. 5th Annual Utah Health Services Research Conference (Podium Presentation) Salt Lake City, UT. May 2009. Conference Paper, Presented, 2009.
- Daily Average Consumption of Basal Insulin in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. McAdam-Marx C, Yu J, Shankar V, Bouchard JR, Brixner DI. ISPOR 14th Annual International Meeting, Orlando, FL, May 2009. Poster, Presented, 2009.
- A1C and Weight Outcomes Following 6 Months of Analog Basal Insulin in Insulin Naïve Patients with Type-2 Diabetes in an Ambulatory Care Setting. Brixner, DI, McAdam-Marx C, Ye X, Misurski D, Wintle M, Fabunmi R. ISPOR 14th Annual International Meeting, Orlando, May 2009. Poster, Presented, 2009.
- 18 Month A1C and Weight Outcomes of Exenatide Therapy in Patients with Type-2 Diabetes in a Real-World Study. Brixner, DI, McAdam-Marx C, Ye X, Misurski D, Wintle M, Fabunmi R. ISPOR 14th Annual International Meeting, Orlando, FL. USA, May. 2009. Poster, Presented, 2009.
- Average Daily Dose of Analog Basal Insulin in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Matched Case Control Analysis. McAdam-Marx C, Aagren M, Bouchard J, Brixner DI, Yu J. IDF World Diabetes Congress Montreal, Canada, Oct. 2009. Poster, Presented, 2009.
- Assessment of Adherence in Hypertension: A workshop on issues and challenges. Brixner DI, Herrings Ronald, Gwadry-Sridhar, Femida. 6th Annual Conference Health Technology and Assessment International Singapore, June 2009. Poster, Presented, 2009.
- English, fluent.
- German, fluent.
Spent 6 months in Austria in 2011.
- South-Eastern Asia
- United Arab Emirates
- Treatment persistence in and cost of therapy for patients with chronic hepatitis C: Peginterferon alfa-2a plus ribavirin versus peginterferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin. Am J Health Syst Pharm. Brixner DI, Ye X, Chu TC, Blumentals WA, Hassanein TI.
- Six-month outcomes on A1C and cardiovascular risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with exenatide in an ambulatory care setting Authors: Brixner, DI, McAdam-Marx C, Ye, X, Boye K, Nielsen L, Wintle, M, Misurski D, Fabunmi R. Source: Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, Volume 11, Number 12, December 2009 , pp. 1122-1130(9) Publisher: Blackwell Publishing.
- Impact of Body Mass Index on the Incidence of Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Ambulatory Care Settings over 5 Years or More. VALUE HEALTH Said Q, Marx CM, Schwartz JS, Ben-Joseph R, Brixner DI.
- Analysis of glycaemic control and weight change in patients initiated with human or analog insulin in an US ambulatory care setting. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism Online. (Epub ahead of print). McAdam-Marx C, Bouchard J, Aagren M, Nelson R, Brixner D.
- Six-month outcomes on A1C and cardiovascular risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with exenatide in an ambulatory care setting. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism Online, 11(12), 1122-30. Brixner DI, McAdam-Marx C, Ye X, Boye KS, Nielsen LL, Wintle M, Misurski D, Fabunmi R.
- Predictors of persistence with 5-aminosalicylic acid therapy for ulcerative colitis. Aliment Pharmacol Ther, 29(8), 855-62. Kane SV, Accortt NA, Magowan S, Brixner D.
- Standardizing quality assessment of observational studies for decision making in health care. J Manag Care Pharm. Apr;15(3):275-83 Brixner DI, Holtorf AP, Neumann PJ, Malone DC, Watkins JB.
- Toward a Consensus on the QALY. Value in Health. Mar-Apr 12(s1):S31-S35 Drummond M, Brixner DI, Gold M, Kind P, McGuire A, Nord E. (2009).
- Antidiabetic Treatment and A1C Testing in Youth with Type 2 Diabetes in an Ambulatory Care Setting. Diabetes; 58(S1):A514 McAdam-Marx C, Brixner DI, Metraux S, Moelter S, Field R. Published, 2009.
- Results of a retrospective, observational pilot study using electronic medical records to assess the prevalence and characteristics of patients with resistant hypertension in an ambulatory care setting. Clin Ther, 31(5), 1116-23. McAdam-Marx C, Ye X, Sung JC, Brixner DI, Kahler KH.
- Moving the QALY forward: rationale for change. Value Health, 12 Suppl 1, S1-4. Smith MD, Drummond M, Brixner D.