Professor, Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- Association of Experiential Education.
Journal Advisory Committee, Editorial Advisory Board.
01/2009 - present
- Leisure Sciences.
02/2004 - present
- Coalition for Education in the Outdoors.
Role: Associate Editor.
Journal of Research in Outdoor Education.
01/08/2004 - present
- University Promotion and Tenure Advisory Committee .
07/2011 - 07/01/2014.
- Director of Graduate Studies.
07/01/2011 - present.
- Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Coordinator of Adventure and Outdoor Programs Emphasis.
07/2010 - 05/14/2016.
- University Personnel and Elections Committee.
07/2009 - 07/01/2011.
- University Academic Senate .
07/2008 - 07/2011.
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Educator Award of Health Sciences Graduate Students.
Academy of Health Science Educators,
- Distinguished Researcher Award.
Association for Experiential Education,
- Hedley S. Dimock Award.
American Camp Association,
- Visiting Scholar.
Academy of Leisure Sciences,
- Eppley Alumni Award.
- Mentor Award.
College of Health,