H EDU 4200-001
Found of Comm HlthLocation: HPR N 242 (HPR N 242)
H EDU 4220-001
Comm Hlth Program EvalLocation: HPR N 226 (HPR N 226)
H EDU 4300-001
Intr Research/AssessmntLocation: HPR E 206 (HPR E 206)
H EDU 6050-001
Program PlanningLocation: GC 3640 (GC 3640)
H EDU 6990-002
- Society for Public Health Education. 03/2017 - present. Position : Member.
- Utah Society for Public Health Education. 03/2017 - present. Position : Member.
- Health Education Association of Utah. 08/2007 - 10/2015. Position : Member.
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance. 01/2007 - 02/2014. Position : Member.
- Society for Prevention Research. 04/2005 - 12/2006. Position : Member.
I see myself as The Home Depot of teaching. I’ve got the tools and materials students need. Students can simply rent them and use them for the short term, or they can buy them and keep them as their own. Their education is their project – they design it, they build it, they see it through. I’m here for expert advice, but I won’t do the work for them (and I strongly suggest they don’t try to “contract it out” either!).