Honors Studio Art
- Mid America Print Council. 01/1998 - present. Position : Member.
- Southern Graphics Council International. 01/1997 - present. Position : Member.
- 5 th Rocky Mountain Printmaking Symposium. Project Lead: Justin Diggle. Collaborators: Al Denyer, Ed Bateman. Dee Grant and Registration Fees. 10/2019 - 10/2019.
- Rocky Mountain Printmaking Symposium. Project Lead: Justin Diggle. Collaborators: Edward Batemen. Organised a symposium with the assistance of other faculty members. Events: speakers, panels, demonstrations, exhibitions etc. DEE GRANT 10/2013 - 10/2013. Total Budget: $8,546.00.
- Visiting Artist. Dominic Thorburn. (South Africa). The artist worked/initiated a project with students that was completed after he left. The artist also talked/critiqued students about their own work. Dee Grant. Printmaking students. 10/2013 - 10/2013
- Visiting Artist. Humberto Saenz. The artist worked on a lithographic/screenprint print with the assistance of students. He directed students in various techniques and they did most of the printing. This was invaluable experience technically and also to engage one on one with an accomplished artist. http://www.art.utah.edu/studio-art-areas/printmaking-emphasis/visiting-artists/. Printmaking students. 04/2013 - 04/2013
- Miniprint Portfolio/Exhibition. This annual project raises funds to assist students in attending the Southern Graphics Council International Annual Conference. $2500.00 to $5000.00 raised annually. Printmaking Students. 12/1999 - 12/2015
I have established a Printmaking Minor and a new special topics course in printmaking.
The minor starts in the fall of 2016.