Cell Regulation and Response Group Member, Huntsman Cancer Institute
Biological Chemistry Program Member, Office Of Sr Vp Health Sci
Distinguished International Supervisor, Institute of Food Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- Jessica Kramer & Zachary S. Clauss (2021). Synthesis and Biological Applications of Glycopolypeptides. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews.
- Jessica R. Kramer & Timothy Deming (2020). Polypeptide Nanomaterials. Vol. 20, World Scientific Publishing Co, Singapore.
- Stacy A. Malaker & Kayvon Pedram, Michael J. Ferracane, Barbara A. Bensing, Venkatesh Krishnan, Christian Pett, Jin Yu, Elliot C. Woods, Jessica R. Kramer, Ulrika Westerlind, Oliver Dorigo, Oliver Dorigo, Carolyn R. Bertozzi (2019). The mucin-selective protease StcE enables molecular and functional analysis of human cancer-associated mucins. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Vol. 116, 7278-7287.
- Zhou MN, Delaveris CS, Kramer JR, Kenkel JA, Engleman EG & Bertozzi CR (2019). N-Carboxyanhydride Polymerization of Glycopolypeptides That Activate Antigen-Presenting Cells through Dectin-1 and Dectin-2. Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English). Vol. 57, 3137-3142.
- • Jessica R. Kramer, Glycocalyx engineering with tunable synthetic glycopolypeptides, ACS National Meeting, New Orleans, LA, March 21, 2018.
- • Jessica R. Kramer, Sweet and Sticky: Synthetic mucins by NCA polymerization Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Nomi, Japan, Feb 27, 2018.
- Jessica R. Kramer, Sweet and Sticky: Synthetic mucins by NCA polymerization, Gel symposium, Yonezawa University, Yonezawa, Japan, Aug, 2018.
- Jessica R. Kramer, Glycocalyx engineering with tunable synthetic glycopolypeptides, ASBMB National Meeting, San Diego, CA, April, 2018.
Geographical Regions of Interest