- Transplant antennae and host brain interact to shape odor perceptual space in male moths. For: PLoS ONE 11(1): e0147906. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0147906. Published, 01/2016.
- Male moths optimally balance take-off thoracic temperature and warm-up duration to reach a pheromone source quickly. Animal Behaviour 98:79-85.
- Pre-flight warm-up muscle activation patterns are modulated by female pheromones. Journal of Neurophysiology 110:862-871. Published, 06/01/2013.
- Crespo JC, Goller F and Vickers NJ. Pheromone induced modulation of pre-flight warm-up behavior in male moths. Published, 04/2012.
- Crespo JC and Vickers NJ. Aglomerular Antennal Lobe Organization in Columbicola columbae (Phthiraptera: Ischnocera). Published, 01/2012.
- Pheromone Plumes and Moth Orientation: A Neuroethological Perspective Presented at Insect Navigation Workshop held at HHMI Janelia Research Campus December 6-9, 2016. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 12/08/2016.
- Function of Lateral Cell Custer Projection Neurons in Moth Olfactory Processing International Congress of Entomology, Orlando, Florida. Contributed Talk, Presented, 09/2016.
- Influence of ambient temperatures on the pre-flight and flight activities of pheromone-stimulated male moths. Poster, Presented, 01/2014.
- University of Konstanz Germany July 2013. Odor Signals and Moth Behavior. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 07/2013.
- Science Night Live, Salt Lake City January 2013. Smell: Picking Insect Noses. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 01/2013.
- Wurzburg, Germany July 2012. International Symposium. Olfaction in Insects Under Debate. Processing Olfactory Information in Higher Brain Centers of the Moth. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 07/2012.
- Crespo JC, Vickers NJ, Goller F. Female pheromones modulate muscle activation patterns for pre-flight warm-up in male moths. Contributed Talk, Presented, 01/2012.
- Lee S-G, Linn Jr. CE, Poole K, Vickers NJ. Behavioral and physiological studies of sex pheromonal olfaction in interspecific antennal imaginal disc transplants. Poster, Presented, 01/2011.
- French, functional.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland