- Lee SG, Fogarty-Celestino CM, Stagg J, Kleineidam C & Vickers NJ (2019). Moth pheromone selective projection neurons with cell bodies in the antennal lobe lateral cluster exhibit diverse morphological and neurophysiological characteristics. Journal of Comparative Neurology. 18.
- Lee SG, Fogarty-Celestino CM, Stagg J, Kleineidam C & Vickers NJ (2018). Olfactory Projection Neurons From the Moth Antennal Lobe Lateral Cluster Exhibit Diverse Morphological and Neurophysiological Characteristics. BioR𝛸iv.
- Vickers, Neil J. (2018). Review: Pheromone Communication in Moths: Evolution, Behavior and Application. Animal Behaviour.
- Huang, Y-C & Vickers N, Hultmark M (2017). Mimicking Atmospheric Flow Conditions to Examine Mosquito Orientation Behavior. (pp. #14). Vol. 62. Bulletin of American Physical Society 62, #14. Published, 10/2017.
- Vickers, Neil (2017). Animal Communication: When I’m calling you, will you answer too?. (pp. R713-R715). Vol. 27. Current Biology. Published, 07/2017.
- Transplant antennae and host brain interact to shape odor perceptual space in male moths. For: PLoS ONE 11(1): e0147906. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0147906. Published, 01/2016.
- Male moths optimally balance take-off thoracic temperature and warm-up duration to reach a pheromone source quickly. Animal Behaviour 98:79-85.
- Pre-flight warm-up muscle activation patterns are modulated by female pheromones. Journal of Neurophysiology 110:862-871. Published, 06/01/2013.
- Crespo JC, Goller F and Vickers NJ. Pheromone induced modulation of pre-flight warm-up behavior in male moths. Published, 04/2012.
- Crespo JC and Vickers NJ. Aglomerular Antennal Lobe Organization in Columbicola columbae (Phthiraptera: Ischnocera). Published, 01/2012.
- American Physical Society, Division of Fluid Dynamics. Mimicking atmospheric flow conditions to examine mosquito orientation behavior. Huang, Y-C*, Vickers N, Hultmark M. Contributed Talk, Presented, 11/2018.
- Department of Biology, University of Cincinnati. Interactions between insects and their sensory environment. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 03/2018.
- American Physical Society, Division of Fluid Dynamics. Mimicking atmospheric flow conditions to examine mosquito orientation behavior. Huang, Y-C*, Vickers N, Hultmark M. Contributed Talk, Presented, 11/2017.
- Department of Biology, University of Utah. Interactions between insects and their sensory environment. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 11/2017.
- 16th European Turbulence Conference Stockholm Sweden. Experimental investigation of a point source scalar in large scale turbulence. Huang, Y-C*, Vickers N, Hultmark M. Contributed Talk, Presented, 08/2017.
- Association of Chemoreception Sciences. Introduction to Program Symposium: The Role of Multimodal Sensory Integration in Shaping Behavior Across Diverse Animal Taxa. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 04/2017.
- Association for Chemoreception Sciences, Bonita Springs, FL. Functional properties of inhibitory olfactory projection neurons in the moth antennal lobe. Vickers NJ, Fogarty-Celestino C, Lee S-G, Kleineidam C, Stagg J. Poster, Presented, 04/2017.
- Pheromone Plumes and Moth Orientation: A Neuroethological Perspective Presented at Insect Navigation Workshop held at HHMI Janelia Research Campus December 6-9, 2016. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 12/08/2016.
- International Congress of Entomology, Orlando, Florida. Function of Lateral Cell Custer Projection Neurons in Moth Olfactory Processing . Contributed Talk, Presented, 09/2016.
- Influence of ambient temperatures on the pre-flight and flight activities of pheromone-stimulated male moths. Poster, Presented, 01/2014.
- University of Konstanz Germany July 2013. Odor Signals and Moth Behavior. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 07/2013.
- Science Night Live, Salt Lake City January 2013. Smell: Picking Insect Noses. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 01/2013.
- Wurzburg, Germany July 2012. International Symposium. Olfaction in Insects Under Debate. Processing Olfactory Information in Higher Brain Centers of the Moth. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 07/2012.
- Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology. Charleston, SC. Female pheromones modulate muscle activation patterns for pre-flight warm-up in male moths. Crespo JC, Vickers NJ, Goller F. Contributed Talk, Presented, 01/2012.
- Lee S-G, Linn Jr. CE, Poole K, Vickers NJ. Behavioral and physiological studies of sex pheromonal olfaction in interspecific antennal imaginal disc transplants. Poster, Presented, 01/2011.
- French, functional.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland