OC TH 6320-001
Tech as Occupation
OC TH 6400-001
Clinical Intern Sem-I
OC TH 6440-001
OC TH 6460-001
OC TH 6980-006
- American Occupational Therapy Association. 07/01/2019 - present. Position : Secretary, ASAP Steering committee.
- Utah Occupational Therapy Association. 07/01/2015 - 07/01/2019. Position : President.
- American Occupational Therapy Association. 05/01/2013 - 05/01/2016. Position : FW EDSIS subsection chair.
- American Occupational Therapy Association. 05/01/2008 - present. Position : Member.
- Utah Occupational Therapy Association. 01/01/1999 - present. Position : Member.
- Stroke camp. 08/10/2018 - present .
- Stroke Camp - 2 week intensive therapy camp for people post-stoke. 08/2012 - present .
- Life Skills Clinic - Occupational Therapy services. 01/2012 - present .
- Occupational Therapy at Life Skills Center. 09/2011 - present .
- Life Skills Clinic - Community SCI program (in development) . 09/01/2011 - present .
- Stroke Camp - 2 week intensive therapy camp for people post-stoke. 08/2005 - present .
I am a firm believer that I am educating my future colleagues. I believe that the development of practice skills and professional behavior are essential to be an effective occupational therapist. Developing clinical reasoning skills is as important as learning specific techniques. This is because in the world of occupational therapy, no two clients are the same, no diagnosis follows the book and technology is constantly changing. Students (as future practitioners) need to be able to assess problems and information and generate multiple solutions that meet individual clients needs.
- Heather Meredith, Other, Project Type: Project. Role: Chair.