- transitions of care
- patient centered medical home
- Medication safety
- Family Medicine
- English, fluent.
- Russian Federation
Educational Exchange to develop family medicine as a medical specialty - 10/2011.
Development of a pharmacy student rotation Visited 2005.
- Simvastatin Warnings as a Model for Developing a Team Based Approach to Responding to FDA Alerts J Am Pharm Association. Accepted 5/5/2013. Expected publication 11 or 12/2013. Accepted, 05/05/2013.
- Residency redesign to accommodate trends in geriatrics: an RC-FM variance to establish a patient centered medical home in an assisted living facility. Family Medicine. 2012; 44(2):128 – 131.
- Lice and Scabies: Treatment Update. Am Family Physician.
- LaFleur J, Larsen B, Madden C, Gunning K et al. Variability between pharmacists conducting patient drug regimen reviews: A first step in measuring quality of pharmacist’s cognitive services Ann Pharmacother. 2009 Jul;43(7):1173-80. Epub 2009 Jul 7.