Instructor (Clinical), Special Education
- J. Matt Jameson, Ryan Walker, Michael Farrell, Joanna Ryan, Lyndsey Conradi & John McDonnell (2019). The Impact of Federal Personnel Preparation Grants on Special Education Teacher Candidate Recruitment for Rural and Remote Alternative Teaching Pathways. Rural Special Education Quarterly. 201-209.
- Jameson, J.M. & Walker, R., Utley, K., & Maughan, R. (2012). A Comparison of Embedded Total Task Instruction in Teaching Behavioral Chains to Massed One-On-One Instruction for Students with Intellectual Disabilities: Accessing General Education Settings and Core Academic Content. Journal of Behavioral Modification.
- Walker, R. & Jameson, J.M. (January, 2018). Impact of Ecological Assessment on Functional and Academic Instruction for Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities in Rural and Urban School Districts in Utah and the Navajo Nation. Poster Presentation given at CEC-DADD: Clearwater Beach, Florida.
- Walker, R. (April, 2015). University of Utah Department of Special Education use of an ecological approach while training special education teachers in rural and remote areas of the Navajo Nation. Presentation given at University of Utah Leadership & Navajo Nation Tribal Leadership meeting: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Walker, R. & Jameson, J.M. (March, 2014). The Ecological Model Approach to Special Education Teacher Training on the Navajo Nation given at The 33rd Annual Conference of the American Council on Rural Special Education (ACRES) in Tucson, Arizona.