Adjunct Professor, College Of Law
Professor, Economics Department
- Mark Glick & Darren Bush (2023). The Chicago School, The Post Chicago School, and the New Brandesian Schools of Antitrust: Who is Right in Light of Modern Economics?. George Mason Law Review.
- Mark Glick & Gabriel Lozata and Darren Bush (2022). Why Economists Should Support Populist Antitrust Goals. University of Utah Law Review.
- Mark Glick & Gabriel Lozata and Darren Bush (2022). Law and Economics Fallacies. Houston Business and Tax Law Journal. 80.
- Mark Glick & Darren Bush (2022). Breaking up Consumer Welfare's Policy Monopoly. Suffolk University Law Review. 60.
- Mark Glick & Darren Bush (2022). Make Potential Competition Great Again. The Antitrust Chronical. 10.
- Mark Glick & Gabriel Lozada (2021). The Erroneous Foundations of Law and Economics. [Website/Blog].
- Mark Glick & Catherine Ruetsclin and Darren Bush (2021). Big Tech's Buying Spree and the Failed Ideology of Competition Law. Hastings Law Journal. Vol. 72, 465-516.
- Mark Glick (2019). How Chicago Economics Distorts "Consumer Welfare" in Antitrust. The Antitrust Bulletin. Vol. 64, 495-513.
- Mark Glick (2019). Antitrust and Economic History: The Historic Failure of the Chicago School of Antitrust. The Antitrust Bulletin. Vol. 64, 295-340.
- Mark Glick & None (2018). The Unsound Theory Behind the Consumer (and total) Welfare in Antitrust. Antitrust Bulletin. Vol. 64, 455-493.
- "There is Little Wisdom and Significant Risk of Bias in Application of the Book of Wisdom Doctrine" The Federal Circuit Bar Journal, September 2017.
- Ted Tatos, Mark Glick and Troy Lunt, "Property Value Impacts from Easements, Right-of-Way, Transmission Lines, Sub-Transmission Lines and Substations: A Large Sample Hedonic Analysis" forthcoming, the Appraisal Journal.
- Mark Glick & David Mangum and Lara Swensen. Towards a More Reasoned Application of the Robinson Patman Act: A Holistic View Incorporating Principles of Law and Economics in Light of Congressional Intent. The Antitrust Bulletin., Vol 60. No. 4.
- Mark Glick and David Mangum, "The Economics of Reasonable Royalty Damages: The Limited Proper Role of the So-Called Analytical Method", The John Marshall Law Review.
- Mark Glick & Greg Richards, Margarita Sapozhnikov, Paul Seabright. How Does Page Rank affect User Choice in Online Search. Review of Industrial Organization. Vol. 45 July 2014.
- Mark Glick, Richard Hoffman, Milan Politi (2014). Lost Profits in Trademark and Copyright Cases. in Nancy Fannon, the Comprehensive Guide to Lost Profits and other Commercial Damages, BVR.
- Mark Glick & Jim Kearl and Cory Sinclair. The Economics and Perplexing Utah Law of Prejudgment Interest. Utah Law Review. Vol. 2013, no.
- Mark Glick & Duncan Cameron and David Mangum. Comments on Market Definition Articles. Antitrust Bulletin.
- Mark Glick & Duncan Cameron, David Mangum. Good Riddance to Market Definition. Antitrust Bulletin.
- "Damages Resulting from a Lost Opportunity: The Proper Damage Date in Utah Contract and Tort Cases", Utah Bar Journal.
- The Consumer Welfare Standard.
- Presentation to "A New Future for Antitrust?".
- The Intersection between Intellectual Property Law and Antitrust Law.
- Utah Bar Association: Economic issues in Calculating Trade Secret Damages.