Adjunct Professor, Finance Department
Adjunct Professor, College Of Law
Professor, Economics Department
- Mark Glick & None (2018). Unsound Theories of Consumer (and total) Welfare in Antitrust. Antitrust Bulletin. Vol. 2018, 92.
- "There is Little Wisdom and Significant Risk of Bias in Application of the Book of Wisdom Doctrine" The Federal Circuit Bar Journal, September 2017.
- Ted Tatos, Mark Glick and Troy Lunt, "Property Value Impacts from Easements, Right-of-Way, Transmission Lines, Sub-Transmission Lines and Substations: A Large Sample Hedonic Analysis" forthcoming, the Appraisal Journal.
- Mark Glick & David Mangum and Lara Swensen. Towards a More Reasoned Application of the Robinson Patman Act: A Holistic View Incorporating Principles of Law and Economics in Light of Congressional Intent. The Antitrust Bulletin., Vol 60. No. 4.
- Mark Glick and David Mangum, "The Economics of Reasonable Royalty Damages: The Limited Proper Role of the So-Called Analytical Method", The John Marshall Law Review.
- Mark Glick & Greg Richards, Margarita Sapozhnikov, Paul Seabright. How Does Page Rank affect User Choice in Online Search. Review of Industrial Organization. Vol. 45 July 2014.
- Mark Glick, Richard Hoffman, Milan Politi (2014). Lost Profits in Trademark and Copyright Cases. in Nancy Fannon, the Comprehensive Guide to Lost Profits and other Commercial Damages, BVR.
- Mark Glick & Jim Kearl and Cory Sinclair. The Economics and Perplexing Utah Law of Prejudgment Interest. Utah Law Review. Vol. 2013, no.
- Mark Glick & Duncan Cameron and David Mangum. Comments on Market Definition Articles. Antitrust Bulletin.
- Mark Glick & Duncan Cameron, David Mangum. Good Riddance to Market Definition. Antitrust Bulletin.
- "Damages Resulting from a Lost Opportunity: The Proper Damage Date in Utah Contract and Tort Cases", Utah Bar Journal.
- The Intersection between Intellectual Property Law and Antitrust Law.
- Utah Bar Association: Economic issues in Calculating Trade Secret Damages.