Honors Studio Art
Senior Studio Seminar
Sophomore-level drawing for studio majors exploring various wet and dry media, collage etc
Senior Studio Seminar
Course considers a range of professional issues facing the studio artist after graduation from college.
lst Year Studio Visual Language
Lecture course uses work of the last 30 years to introduce pre-art studio majors to basic terms and concepts in the visual arts
Creative Process Seminar, Contemporary Visual Art
Course uses contemporary visual art as the focus for discussions on Creative Process. Readings from artists and other thinkers.
- UROP Project. Project Lead: Bea Hurd. UROP 08/26/2019 - 12/16/2019. Total Budget: $1,200.00.
- UROP Project, A Study in Self Portraiture. Project Lead: Mitchell Lee. UROP 08/21/2017 - 12/21/2017. Total Budget: $1,200.00.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program "Visual Records: Re-imagining Individuals of the Past". Project Lead: Christian Clarke. UROP 08/2015 - 05/01/2016. Total Budget: $2,400.00.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program, "Suburban Narratives, A Painting Series". Project Lead: Jared Walker. UROP 08/2014 - 05/2015. Total Budget: $2,400.00.
- Independent Study. Project Lead: Tyler Bloomquist. 08/2012 - 12/2012.
- UROP Project, "Visual Records: Re-imagining Individuals of the Past". Christian Clarke. 08/2015 - 05/2016
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity project, "A Series of Images: Experiments Merging Historical & Contemporary Methods", Chance Clouse, awarded Francis Family Foundation Scholarship. Chance Clouse. 08/2013 - 05/2014
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program project, "Autobiographical Comic Book Prints". Trishelle Jeffery. 01/2013 - 05/2013
- UROP project, "Interactive Reading Experiences", 20-page artist's book of images in response to Camus's essay on the myth of Sisyphus. Student also designed and executed text elements for "Here Be Monsters" under my supervision. Tyler Bloomquist. 01/01/2012 - 12/16/2012
- Recruiting/advising/ student, and helping edit drafts of proposal to Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program. Tyler Bloomquist. 01/2011 - 12/2011
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program project, Andrew Roth . Andrew Roth. 01/01/2011 - 12/2011
- Grad independent study with Justin Watson. 08/2015 - 12/2015
- Annette Mehr, Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.), Project Type: Other.
- David Habben, Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.), Project Type: Project. Role: Member.
- Holly Cobb, Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.), Project Type: Thesis. Role: Member.
- Mary Sauer, Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.), Project Type: Thesis. Role: Member.