Interim Chair Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Professor, Civil And Environmental Engin
My research interests include seismic design, evaluation, and rehabilitation of reinforced concrete building and bridge construction
- seismic rehabilitation of buildings and bridges, Interest Level: 4
- performance based design, Interest Level: 5
- fiber reinforced polymer composites, Interest Level: 3
- eartquake performance of structures, Interest Level: 2
- concrete structures, Interest Level: 1
Research Equipment and Testing Expertise
- Structural Testing of Substructures
2,000,000 lbs actuator
500,000 lbs actuator.
2115 CVEEN Building.
Grants, Contracts & Research Gifts
Integrated Infrastructure Systems Testing Facility (IISTF).
PI: Chris Pantelides.
University of Utah,
2009 - 2009.
Total project budget to date: $70,000.00