Adjunct Professor, Psychiatry
Professor (Clinical), Educational Psychology
- Invited speaker, University Neuropsychiatric Institute, "Neuropsychological evaluation in the inpatient psychiatric setting".
- Invited speaker for symposium, "School neuropsychology - future directions", National Association of School Psychologists, Washington, D.C., February, 2014.
- Backner, W., Clark, E., Jenson, W., Kahn, J., Gardner, M., Pompa, J. (2013, February).
Psychiatric Problems and Self-Awareness of Adolescents With Autism Spectrum
Disorders. Poster presented at the meeting of the National Association of School
Psychologists, Seattle, Washington.
- Panel member, multicultural conference on psychological issues in refugees and immigrants, Utah Psychological Association.
- JANIECE L POMPA (2011) What can I expect to accomplish when there is TBI?.
Research Equipment and Testing Expertise
- State-of-the art intellectual, psychological, neuropsychological, and educational test instruments through the Educational Assessment and Student Support Clinic.
Janiece L Pompa, Ph.D.
113 Milton Bennion Hall.
Geographical Regions of Interest
- Clark, E. & Pompa, J. (2011). Advances in neuroscience and reading disabilities. In T. Kehle and M. Bray (Eds.), Handbook of school psychology (pp. 429-474). New York, NY: Oxford Press.
- Clark, E. & Pompa, J. (2009). Women and traumatic brain injury. In E. Fletcher-Jantzen (Ed.) The neuropsychology of women. New York: Springer.