- 2019 - present. Position : Leadership Succession Chair.
- 2019 - present. Position : Vice President.
- 2019 - present. Position : Secretary.
- 2019 - present. Position : Education Approvor Committee (EAC) Member.
- 2017 - present. Position : Member .
- 2015 - 2017. Position : President.
- 2011 - present. Position : Member.
- 2010 - present. Position : Member.
- 2009 - present. Position : Member.
- 1990 - present. Position : Member.
- 1987 - present. Position : Member and Delegate.
"They are indeed wise; they do not bid you to enter the house of their own wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind." --- Kahil Gibran
There are many wonderful parallels between professional nursing and teaching. Nurses are committed to bringing out the best in others, from coming into this world safely through dying gracefully. Teachers nurture students from their nervous entry into unknown arenas of knowledge through their eventual independent performance and excellence. Both nurses and teachers are recognized and trusted for competence, professionalism, caring, knowledge, integrity, positive presence and advocacy. These contributions create a ripple-like effect, making profound differences in peoples' lives both immediately and long into the future. I am deeply motivated to succeed because I fully appreciate my influence on future nurses and the important role they play in society, with patients and healthcare teams. To love what I do and feel that it matters is incredibly fulfilling.
- Interprofessional Education in Telehealth. 2014 - present