American Indian to 1850
Internship in History
American Indian to 1850Location: WBB 617 (WBB 617)
Continuing Regist-Ph D
- International Federation for Public History. 07/01/2018 - present. Position : Member.
- Native American and Indigenous Studies Association. 08/2012 - present. Position : Member.
- American Society for Environmental History. 08/2010 - present. Position : Member.
- National Council on Public History. 08/2000 - present. Position : Member/Board of Directors/Program Committee Chair/Nominating Committee Member.
- American Society for Ethnohistory. 09/1990 - present. Position : Member.
- Organization of American Historians. 09/1988 - present. Position : Member/Public History Committee/Committee on Committees/Working Group on Public History Scholarship.
- Western History Association. 01/1985 - present. Position : Member/Public History Committee/Program Committee (3)/Native Students Scholarship Committee.
- Dark Skies Studies Minor. Project Lead: Stephen Goldsmith. Keck Foundation 01/07/2019 - present.
- Granite Teaching American History Academy. Project Lead: Gregory E. Smoak. Collaborators: Debra Cline,. United States Department of Education 10/02/2010 - 11/14/2013.
- Chelsey Zamir, Master of Arts (M.A.), Project Type: Thesis. Role: Member.
- Suzanne Catharine, Master of Arts (M.A.), Project Type: Project. Role: Chair.