Professor, Physics And Astronomy
- Radiation Detection Technology and Methods Journal .
Editorial board member.
07/30/2020 - present
- Department of Energy.
Dark Matter Panel Review.
07/22/2019 - 07/24/2019
- Departmental Retention, Promotion and Tenure Committee.
08/01/2018 - present.
- Graduate Review Committee - Preparation of departmental self-study report for review and accreditation purposes.
06/01/2018 - present.
- Computing Committee.
Work with IT staff and faculty to determine computing needs and service procedures. Prepare annual budget for college student computing request.
08/01/2013 - present.
- Director of Graduate Studies.
08/01/2012 - 06/01/2018.
- College of Science Curriculum Committee (Chairman 7/2012-present).
08/01/2010 - 08/01/2013.
- Space Committee (chairman 2011-2012).
member (chairman 2011-2012),
08/01/2010 - 08/01/2012.
- Astronomy Task Force.
01/01/2006 - 07/01/2018.
- Radiation Safety Committee.
01/01/1999 - present.
- supervisory role of astronomy outreach activities.
01/01/2002 - present
In the Media
- Appearance on KUTV television news Program “Take Two” to discuss Dark Matter and other topics in Astronomy, Willard L. Eccles Observatory and U of U Astronomy Program, April 2013. 04/14/2013.
- Appearance on KUTV television news Program “Take Two” to discuss the Bolide Meteor, Willard L. Eccles Observatory and U of U Astronomy Program, November 2009. 11/15/2009.