- K. A. Brown & N. Daneman, M. Jones, K. Nechodom, V. Stevens, F. R. Adler, M. B. Goetz, J. Mayer, and M. Samore (2017). The drivers of acute and long-term care Clostridium dicile infection rates: A retrospective multilevel cohort study of 251 facilities. Clinical Infectious Diseases. Vol. 65, 1282-1288.
- J. Lee & J. Lee, F. R. Adler, and P. S. Kim (2017). A mathematical model for the macrophage response to respiratory viral infection in normal and asthmatic conditions. Bull. Math. Biol.
- J. L. Jensen & J. L. Jensen, C. R. Jones, C. Kartsonaki, K. A. Packer, F. R. Adler, and T. G. Liou, (2017). Sleep phase delay in cystic fibrosis: A potential new manifestation of cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator dysfunction. Chest. Vol. 152.
- A. K. Miller & A. K. Miller, K. Munger, and F. R. Adler (2017). A Mathematical Model of Cell Cycle Dysregulation Due to Human Papillomavirus Infection. Bull. Math. Biol.
- A. T. Tredennick & A. T. Tredennick, P. B. Adler, and F. R. Adler (2017). The relationship between species richness and ecosystem variability is shaped by the mechanism of coexistence. Ecol. Lett. Vol. 20.
- N. Lewis-Rogers & N. Lewis-Rogers, J. Seger, and F. R. Adler (2017). Human rhinovirus diversity and evolution: How strange the change from major to minor. J. Virol. Vol. 91.
- Convergence in leaf size versus twig leaf area scaling: do plants optimize leaf area partitioning? Annals of Botany, 2016.
- Harnessing intra-host strain competition to limit antibiotic resistance: Mathematical model results, Bull. Math. Biol., 78:1828-1846, 2016.
- Importation, Antibiotics, and Clostridium dicile Infection in Veteran Long-Term Care: A Multilevel Case-Control Study, Annals of Internal Medicine, 2016.
- The dynamics of disease progression in cystic fibrosis, PLoS ONE 11:e0156752, 2016.
- A mathematical model of T1D acceleration and delay by viral infection.
- K. A. Brown, M. Jones, F. R. Adler, M. Leecaster, K. Nechodom, V. Stevens, M. Samore, and J. Mayer, The determinants of C. dicile infection in long- term care facilities: a portrait of patient-and facility-level factors across 90 care regions in the veterans affairs health care system, Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control, 4:O36, 2015.
- S. Bhattacharyya and P. H. Gesteland and K. Korgenski and O. N. Bjornstad and Adler, F. R., Cross-immunity between strains explains the dynamical pat- tern of paramyxoviruses, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 112:13396-13400, 2015.
- C. L. Byington, K. Ampofo, C. Stockmann, F. R. Adler, A. Herbener, T. Miller, X. Sheng, A. J. Blaschke, R. Crisp, and A. T. Pavia, Community surveillance of respiratory viruses among families in the Utah Better Identi- cation of Germs-Longitudinal Viral Epidemiology (BIG-LoVE) study, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 61: 1217-1224, 2015.
- D. J. A. Toth, A. V. Gundlapalli, K. Khader, , W. B. P. Pettey, M. A. Rubin, F. R. Adler, and M. H. Samore, , Emerging Infect. Dis., 21:14021408, 2015.
- J. Kubinak, D. Cornwall, F. R. Adler, and W. K. Potts, Serial infection of diverse host (Mus) genotypes rapidly impedes pathogen tness and virulence, Proc. Roy. Soc. B, 282, 2015.
- R. Boschert, F. R. Adler, and D. F. Blair, Loose coupling in the bacterial agellar motor, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 112: 4755-4760, 2015.
- S. M. Countryman, M. C. Stumpe, S. P. Crow, F. R. Adler, M. J. Greene, M. Vonshak and D. M. Gordon, Collective search by ants in microgravity, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution 3:A25, 2015.
- C. J. Tanner, F. R. Adler, N. B. Grimm, P. M. Groman, S. A. Levin, J. Munshi-South, D. E. Pataki, M. Pavao-Zuckerman, and W. G. Wilson, Urban ecology: advancing science and society, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 12:574-581, 2014.
- E. J. Graham and F. R. Adler. Long-term models of oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage in insulin resistance progression. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 340:238-250, 2014.
- C. H. Remien, F. R. Adler, L. A. Chesson, L. O. Valenzuela, J. R. Ehleringer, and T. E. Cerling. Deconvolution of isotope signals from bundles of multiple hairs. Oecologia, 175:781-789, 2014.
- Remien, C.H., Sussman, N.L. and Adler, F.R. Mathematical modelling of chronic acetaminophen metabolism and liver injury Mathematical Medicine and Biology, 301:302-317, 2014.
- S. Ghosh, J. L. Waite, D. H. Clayton, and F. R. Adler. Can antibodies against flies alter malaria transmission in birds by changing vector behavior? J. Theor. Biol., 358:93-101, 2014.
- S. Bewick, K. L Stuble, J.-P. Lessard, R. R. Dunn, F. R. Adler, and N. J. Sanders. Predicting future coexistence in a North American ant community. Ecology and Evolution, 4:1804-1819, 2014.
- Adler, Frederick R. (2012). Modeling the Dynamics of Life. Brooks/Cole Pub Co.
- Effect of 1918 PB1-F2 expression on influenza A virus infection kinetics. PLoS Computational Biology, 7:e1001081, 2011.
- The effects of intraspecific density dependence on species richness and species abundance distributions.
- National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC)
University of Idaho, IBEST.
- Britton Lectures, McMaster University, St. Jude Children's Hospital.