- Britton Lectures, McMaster University, St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- Convergence in leaf size versus twig leaf area scaling: do plants optimize leaf area partitioning? Annals of Botany, 2016.
- Harnessing intra-host strain competition to limit antibiotic resistance: Mathematical model results, Bull. Math. Biol., 78:1828-1846, 2016.
- Importation, Antibiotics, and Clostridium dicile Infection in Veteran Long-Term Care: A Multilevel Case-Control Study, Annals of Internal Medicine, 2016.
- The dynamics of disease progression in cystic fibrosis, PLoS ONE 11:e0156752, 2016.
- A mathematical model of T1D acceleration and delay by viral infection.
- K. A. Brown, M. Jones, F. R. Adler, M. Leecaster, K. Nechodom, V. Stevens, M. Samore, and J. Mayer, The determinants of C. dicile infection in long- term care facilities: a portrait of patient-and facility-level factors across 90 care regions in the veterans affairs health care system, Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control, 4:O36, 2015.
- J. Koop, P. Kim, S. Knutie, F. Adler, and D. Clayton, Introduced parasitic fly may lead to local extinction of Darwin's nch populations, J. Appl. Ecol., accepted, 2015.
- S. Bhattacharyya and P. H. Gesteland and K. Korgenski and O. N. Bjornstad and Adler, F. R., Cross-immunity between strains explains the dynamical pat- tern of paramyxoviruses, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 112:13396-13400, 2015.
- C. Wilson, A. V. Sastre, M. Homeyer, V. J. Rowntree, S. Fire, N. H. San- tinelli, S. Daz Ovejero, V. DAgostino, C. F. Marn, G. J. Doucette, M. H. Broadwater, Z. Wang, N. Montoya, J. Seger, F. R. Adler, M. Sironi, and M. M. Uhart, Southern right whale Eubalaena australis calf mortality at Pennsula Valds, Argentina: are harmful algal blooms to blame?, Marine Mammal Sci- ence, accepted, 2015.
- C. L. Byington, K. Ampofo, C. Stockmann, F. R. Adler, A. Herbener, T. Miller, X. Sheng, A. J. Blaschke, R. Crisp, and A. T. Pavia, Community surveillance of respiratory viruses among families in the Utah Better Identi- cation of Germs-Longitudinal Viral Epidemiology (BIG-LoVE) study, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 61: 1217-1224, 2015.
- D. J. A. Toth, A. V. Gundlapalli, K. Khader, , W. B. P. Pettey, M. A. Rubin, F. R. Adler, and M. H. Samore, , Emerging Infect. Dis., 21:14021408, 2015.
- J. Kubinak, D. Cornwall, F. R. Adler, and W. K. Potts, Serial infection of diverse host (Mus) genotypes rapidly impedes pathogen tness and virulence, Proc. Roy. Soc. B, 282, 2015.
- R. Boschert, F. R. Adler, and D. F. Blair, Loose coupling in the bacterial agellar motor, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 112: 4755-4760, 2015.
- S. M. Countryman, M. C. Stumpe, S. P. Crow, F. R. Adler, M. J. Greene, M. Vonshak and D. M. Gordon, Collective search by ants in microgravity, Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution 3:A25, 2015.
- C. J. Tanner, F. R. Adler, N. B. Grimm, P. M. Groman, S. A. Levin, J. Munshi-South, D. E. Pataki, M. Pavao-Zuckerman, and W. G. Wilson, Urban ecology: advancing science and society, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 12:574-581, 2014.
- E. J. Graham and F. R. Adler. Long-term models of oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage in insulin resistance progression. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 340:238-250, 2014.
- C. H. Remien, F. R. Adler, L. A. Chesson, L. O. Valenzuela, J. R. Ehleringer, and T. E. Cerling. Deconvolution of isotope signals from bundles of multiple hairs. Oecologia, 175:781-789, 2014.
- Remien, C.H., Sussman, N.L. and Adler, F.R. Mathematical modelling of chronic acetaminophen metabolism and liver injury Mathematical Medicine and Biology, 301:302-317, 2014.
- S. Ghosh, J. L. Waite, D. H. Clayton, and F. R. Adler. Can antibodies against flies alter malaria transmission in birds by changing vector behavior? J. Theor. Biol., 358:93-101, 2014.
- S. Bewick, K. L Stuble, J.-P. Lessard, R. R. Dunn, F. R. Adler, and N. J. Sanders. Predicting future coexistence in a North American ant community. Ecology and Evolution, 4:1804-1819, 2014.
- Epstein--Barr Virus Infections in Humans.
In press, 02/2012.
- Mathematical modeling the age dependence of Epstein-Barr virus associated infectious mononucleosis.
In press, 02/2012.
- Mathematical model of a three-stage innate immune response to a pneumococcal lung infection.
In press, 02/2012.
- Adler, Frederick R. (2012). Modeling the Dynamics of Life. Brooks/Cole Pub Co.
- Effect of 1918 PB1-F2 expression on influenza A virus infection kinetics. PLoS Computational Biology, 7:e1001081, 2011.
- The effects of intraspecific density dependence on species richness and species abundance distributions.