Adjunct Professor, Family And Preventive Medicine
Professor, Economics Department
- An economic assessment of a coaching intervention: International Health Economics Association (IHEA), Boston. Results from Utah’s UWAG health intervention, Buder, Waitzman, Zick, Simonsen Digre.
- Discussant, 2 papers, International Health Economics Association (IHEA), Boston, Quasi-experimental Evaluations of US State Health Policies and Child Health Outcomes.
Campus-Community Dialogue #1 of 4 on “Health Care in America” , sponsored by College of Social and Behavioral Science. One of four invited panelists. 02/16/2017 - 02/16/2017. Hours Served: 2 .
- Pinto N & Waitzman N, Nelson R, Minich L, Krikov S, Botto L (2018). Early Childhood Inpatient Costs of Critical Congenital Heart Disease. J Pediatr.
- Buder & Zick C, Waitzman N, Simonsen S, Sunada G, Digre K. (2018). It Takes a Village Coach: Cost-Effectiveness of an Intervention to Improve Diet and Physical Activity Among Minority Women. J Phys Act Health.
- Grosse SD & Waitzman NJ, Yang N, Abe K, Barfield WD (2017). Employer-Sponsored Plan Expenditures for Infants Born Preterm. Pediatrics. Vol. 140 (4).
- Pinto N, Nelson R, Botto L, Pulchalski, Kirikiv S, & Kim J, Waitzman N (2017). . Costs, mortality and hospital utilization in relation to prenatal diagnosis in d-Transposition of the great arteries. Birth Defects Research. Vol. 109 (4), 262-270.
- Buder I, Zick C, Waitzman N. Health-Related Quality of Life Associated with Physical Activity: new estimates by gender, race and ethnicity. World Medical and Health Policy Dec 8 (4): 409-420.
- Huang, Xiaoling, Waitzman, Norman J. & Kim, Jaewhan (2015). Factors associated with health service utilization under the New Rural Cooperative Medical System (NRCMS) in Hainan, China: preliminary evidence from a household survey. Informa UK Limited. , 1-13.
- Nelson, Richard E., Grosse, Scott D., Waitzman, Norman J., Lin, Junji, DuVall, Scott L., Patterson, Olga, Tsai, James & Reyes, Nimia (2015). Using multiple sources of data for surveillance of postoperative venous thromboembolism among surgical patients treated in Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals, 2005–2010. Elsevier BV.
- Brunisholz, K., Day, J., Farrell, T. W., Gren, L. H., Kim, J., Magill, M. K., Scammon, D. L., Tabler, J., Tomoaia-Cotisel, A. & Waitzman, N. J. (2014). Organizational Culture Associated With Provider Satisfaction. American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM). Vol. 27(2), 219-228.