Associate Professor (Lecturer), Honors College
Honors & Awards
- Honorable Mention - CFF Short Story Contest.
Center for Fiction - NYC, New York,
- Joan Scott Memorial Fiction Award.
- Distinguished Honors Instructor, University of Utah.
- Tanner Fellowship in The Humanities, University of Utah.
- Steffensen-Cannon Scholarship in the Humanities, University of Utah.
In the Media
- "Of Meat & Marrow," by Brinley Froelich, SLUG Magazine. 10/02/2013.
- "SBDance presents a one-night spectacle of rock, opera and dance," by Daisy Blake, Salt Lake Tribune. 06/09/2013.
- "Why I Create in Utah: Utah’s 'big bang' of artistic inspiration," City Weekly. 02/16/2013.
- "Demisemiquavers: UNSAID 6 Launch @ KGB," by Ryan Chang, Electric Literature. 04/09/2012.
- "Spiral Jetty: A Monument to Paradox & Transience," by Rebecca Taylor, Huffington Post. 09/28/2010.
- "Source of Lit - Unsaid -Brian Kubarycz," by David McLendon, Emergent Writer's Network. 07/04/2009.
- "Insect Love," by Brian Staker, City Weekly. 06/11/2007.
- Selection Committee - L. Jackson Newell Liberal Arts and Sciences Lecture.
08/20/2020 - present.
- Honors Scholarship Committee.
01/11/2020 - present.
- Honors Curriculum Committee.
01/08/2020 - present.
- General Education Task Force.
Honors College Delegate,
09/09/2011 - 04/29/2013.