Professor, Health and Kinesiology
- Zoellner JM, You W, Hill JL & Brock DP (2022). Comparing two different family-based childhood obesity treatment programmes in a medically underserved region: Effectiveness, engagement and implementation outcomes from a randomized controlled trial. Pediatric obesity. Vol. 17, e12840.
- Helmick M & Yaroch AL (2021). A Thematic Analysis on the Implementation of Nutrition Policies at Food Pantries Using the RE-AIM Framework. Health promotion practice. Vol. 22, 899-910.
- Michaud TL, Wilson K & Silva F (2021). Costing a population health management approach for participant recruitment to a diabetes prevention study. Translational behavioral medicine. Vol. 11, 1864-1874.
- Kennedy SG, Sanders T & Estabrooks PA (2021). Implementation at-scale of school-based physical activity interventions: A systematic review utilizing the RE-AIM framework. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity. Vol. 22, e13184.
- Wilson KE, Almeida FA, Brito FA & Sweet CC (2021). Psychometric assessment of the Brief Weight-Loss-Related Behavior Self-Efficacy Survey in adults with prediabetes. Psychological assessment. Vol. 33, 1089-1099.
- Tchouankam T, Estabrooks P, Cloyd A, Notice M, Teel-Williams M & Smolsky A (2021). Recruiting Low-Income African American Men in Mental Health Research: A Community-Based Participatory Research Feasibility Study. American journal of men's health. Vol. 15, 15579883211018418.
- Heelan KA, Abbey BM & Bartee RT (2021). Packaging of a Pediatric Weight Management Intervention and Implementation Blueprint for Rural and Micropolitan Communities: The Nebraska CORD 3.0 Project. Childhood obesity (Print). Vol. 17, S62-S69.
- Hill JL, Heelan KA, Bartee RT & Wichman C (2021). A Type III Hybrid Effectiveness-Implementation Pilot Trial Testing Dissemination and Implementation Strategies for a Pediatric Weight Management Intervention: The Nebraska Childhood Obesity Research Demonstration Project. Childhood obesity (Print). Vol. 17, S70-S78.
- Geary CR, Hill JL, Eilers J, Leon M & Ordway J (2021). Use of Comprehensive Participatory Planning and Evaluation in Rural Patient Engagement. Western journal of nursing research. Vol. 43, 939-948.
- Krutsinger DC (2021). Historic Abuses, Present Disparities, and Systemic Racism: Threats to Surrogate Decision-making for Critical Care Research Enrollment. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. Vol. 18, 1118-1120.
- Wilson KE, Michaud TL, Almeida FA, Schwab RJ, Porter GC, Aquilina KH & Brito FA (2021). Using a population health management approach to enroll participants in a diabetes prevention trial: reach outcomes from the PREDICTS randomized clinical trial. Translational behavioral medicine. Vol. 11, 1066-1077.
- Yuhas M, Zoellner J & Hou X (2021). Understanding Teach-Back and Teach-To-Goal Strategies Embedded in Support Calls for a Health Literacy-Sensitive Childhood Obesity Treatment Trial. Health literacy research and practice. Vol. 5, e208-e217.
- Harden SM & Steketee A (2021). Suggestions for Advancing Pragmatic Solutions for Dissemination: Potential Updates to Evidence-Based Repositories. American journal of health promotion : AJHP. Vol. 35, 289-294.
- Alexander R, Estabrooks P & Brock DP (2021). Capacity Development and Evaluation of a Parent Advisory Team Engaged in Childhood Obesity Research. Health promotion practice. Vol. 22, 102-111.