Assistant Professor, Psychology Department
Training Faculty, Neuroscience Program
Special Issue Editor, Chair, Cognitive Neuroscience with Naturalistic Paradigms.
12/10/2021 - present
- Neuromatch Academy.
Project mentor for 3 groups of undergraduate and graduate students from a variety of disciplines in several countries around the world. Provided mentorship for neural modeling projects the groups were collaboratively completing as past of the Inaugural Neuromatch Academy .
07/2020 - present
- PLOS Computational Biology.
Role: Guest Editor.
Guest Academic Editor for PLOS Computational Biology since 2017 and handled 6 manuscripts. In this position I have handled the full peer review process and make an informed decision as to the suitability of publication of manuscripts.
11/13/2017 - present
- Faculty member, Admissions Committee, Neuroscience Program, University of Utah.
10/01/2021 - 03/25/2022.
- Diversity Committee.
08/24/2021 - present.
- Graduate Committee.
01/01/2021 - 08/24/2021.
- University of Utah Football Recruiting, Student-Athlete Psychology Department Recruitment .
10/05/2021 - present
- Community outreach, STEM Career Student Interview, Dunwoody Elementary School, GA .
02/03/2022 - present
- Community outreach, My path from AP Psychology to Professor, Northview High School, GA .
11/15/2021 - present
Honors & Awards
- Friends of Semel Research Scholar Award.
UCLA Friends of Semel,
- American Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgeons Meeting, Best Oral Presentation .
American Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgeons,
- International Conference on Learning and Memory, NIH Travel Award .
International Conference on Learning and Memory,
- Society for Neuroscience Travel Award .
- Travel Grant, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory .
Helmsley Charitable Trust,
- Facility for Education and Research in Neuroscience Pilot Grant.
Emory University, Facility for Education and Research in Neuroscience ,
- Most Outstanding Psychology Student.
Georgia State University Department of Psychology,
- Brains and Behavior Research Fellowship.
Georgia State University Brains and Behavior program,
In the Media