Adjunct Assistant Professor, Ethnic Studies
Assistant Professor, History
- Douglass Day 2022 - Transcribe-a-thon for Black History Month.
02/15/2022 - present.
- Faculty Search Committee - African American History Position, 2021-22.
02/01/2021 - 04/15/2022.
- Speaker: "Who's Afraid of 1619? A Discussion about The New York Times's '1619 Project'"
Friday Forums: Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Jan. 29, 2021).
01/29/2021 - present.
- Faculty Awards Committee.
08/01/2020 - 08/02/2021.
- Task Force on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Task Force Committee Member,
08/01/2020 - 08/01/2021.
- Black Lives Matter Utah - Education Committee Member
Planner for "Black History Bus," K-12 Outreach.
08/01/2020 - present