Assistant Professor, Linguistics
- A. De Santo. A Minimalist Approach to Facilitatory Effects in Stacked Relative Clauses. Poster at the Society for Computation in Linguistics (SCiL) 2021. Held virtually February 15-19, 2021
- A. De Santo. Subregular Complexity as a Cognitive Hypothesis. Seminar series. Dept. of Communication Sciences and Disorders. University of Utah. Novemeber, 2020.
- A. De Santo. Minimalist Parsing as a Psycholinguistic Model. Yale Friday Lunch Series. Dept. of Linguistics, Yale University. October, 2020.
- A. De Santo. Bridging Minimalist Syntax and Sentence Processing via Transparent Computational Models. Integrated Language Science and Technology Seminar (ILST), University of Pennsylvania. September, 2020.
- A. De Santo A Minimalist Parsing Account of Gradience in Acceptability Judgments. Poster at the 33rd Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, March 19-21 2020, UMass Amherst (held online).
- Andrei Antonenko, Mark Aronoff, Paola Cepeda, A. De Santo, and Lori Repetti. The world turned upside-down: flipping the classroom in a large linguistics lecture course. Talk at the LSA symposium on Teaching Large General Linguistics Classes, Jan. 1-5 2020, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Aniello De Santo & Antonio Galli, Michela Gravina, Vincenzo Moscato, Giancarlo Sperlì (2020). Deep Learning for HDD health assessment: an application based on LSTM. IEEE Transactions on Computers. Vol. 01, 1-12.
- Aniello De Santo (2020). A Minimalist Approach to Facilitatory Effects in Stacked Relative Clauses. Society for Computation in Linguistics (SCiL).
- Aniello De Santo & Alëna Aksënova (2020). Learning Interactions of Local and Non-Local Phonotactic Constraints from Positive Input. Society for Computation in Linguistics (SCiL).
- Aniello De Santo & Jonathan Rawski (2020). What can formal language theory do for animal cognition studies?. Royal Society Open Science.
- Aniello De Santo (2020). MG Parsing as a Model of Gradient Acceptability in Syntactic Islands. Society for Computation in Linguistics (SCiL 2020). Vol. 3.