Assistant Professor, School Of Biological Sciences
Honors & Awards
- The population genomics of pathogen spread in natural Arabidopsis thaliana populations.
Human Frontier Science Program - Postdoctoral Fellowship,
- Best Talk Award, Pathobiome INRA Conference, Ajaccio, Corsica.
- Best Thesis Award for Program in Genetics, Genomics & Systems Biology, Univ. of Chicago.
- EMBO Long-term Research Fellowship.
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant.
- Hind’s Research Award, Univ. of Chicago.
- Fellow of the Genetics and Regulation Training Grant, Univ. of Chicago.