Pacific Islands Studies Mellon Grant Faculty Lead , School for Cultural and Social Transformation
Assistant Professor, Gender Studies
In the Media
- "With Pacific Island Nations summit, US hopes to restore influence in region eroded by China," South China Morning Post. 09/29/2022.
- Environmental Humanities MA Admissions Committee.
12/01/2022 - 03/01/2023.
- Utah Award in the Environmental Humanities Committee.
08/15/2022 - 10/31/2022.
- Queer Ecologies Summer Reading Group.
03/01/2022 - 08/15/2022.
- Environmental Humanities Steering Committee.
08/16/2021 - present.
- Environmental Humanities Outstanding Seminar Paper Award.
Review Committee Member,
08/16/2021 - 12/22/2021.
- "Part Land, Part Sea, All Ancestry": Guma’ Gela’ Fashion Show, Weaving Workshop, and Panel.
07/01/2021 - 12/01/2021.
- Harvard Oceanic Collections Engagement Fellowship.
Review Board Member,
04/01/2021 - 08/15/2022.
- Pacific Islands Studies Initiative Planning Committee .
Member & Organizer,
01/01/2021 - present.
- Pasifika Undergraduate Researcher Program.
01/01/2021 - 07/01/2022.
- “Pedagogies for Indigeneity & Diaspora: Pacific Studies at Home and Abroad,” University of Utah, Virtual.
01/01/2021 - 07/01/2021.
- Guma' Gela' x Nuanua Fashion Show: partnership between University of Utah Pacific Islands Studies Initiative, Nuanua, Pik2ar, Guma' Gela', and Utah Museum of Contemporary Arts.
06/01/2021 - 12/01/2021
- Review Board Member of the Harvard Oceanic Collections Engagement Fellowship: partnership between Harvard Oceania Alumni Association, Harvard Peabody Museum, University of Utah, and Utah Fine Arts Museum.
04/01/2021 - 03/01/2023