- critical pedagogy; diversity, equity and inclusion; alternatives to carceral systems; health equity; community-based participatory research
- Baffour T. D., Whitakar, T., Rutledge, L. & Mowdood, A. McFarland, M (2022). A Scoping Review Protocol of Anti-Racist Interventions in Higher Education: Implications for Social Work. Paper presented at The Council on Social Work Education Annual Program Meeting, Anaheim, California. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 11/12/2022.
- Baffour, T.D. (2021). Techniques for Developing Student Competency in Field Education through Anti-racist and Anti-oppression Lenses. Presented to Field Educators, Annual Field Educators Training Series, University of Utah College of Social Work. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 11/18/2021.
- Williamson, E., Baffour, T.D., Boone, K. (2021, November). Techniques for Developing Skills in Field Education through Anti-racism and Anti-oppression Lenses. Paper presented at The Council on Social Work Education Annual Program Meeting, Orlando, Florida. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 11/06/2021.
- Baffour, T.D., Congress, E. Cooper-Bolinskey, D., Ivery, J.M., Lawrence, S. K,, Miller-Cribbs, J.E & Natale, A. (2021, November). Fostering Inclusion and Belonging: Promising Practices and Resources for Faculty Onboarding. Commission on Membership and Professional Development. Paper presented at The Council on Social Work Education Annual Program Meeting, Orlando, Florida. Panel, Presented, 11/06/2021.
- Baffour, T.D. (2021). Field Education through Anti-racism and Anti-oppression Lenses. Presentation for the Commission on Field Education. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/24/2021.
- Exploring College student attitudes’ toward the environment:
Implications for Environmental Justice Education
Tiffany Baffour & Jill Chonody
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- Australia and New Zealand
- South Africa
- Baffour, T.D. & Henderson, D. X., Nation, D., & Hernandez, P. M. ( (2022). A Qualitative Exploration of Justice System Stakeholders' Perceptions of Disproportionate Minority Contact and Behavioral Health Access among System-Involved Youth of Color. J. Soc. & Soc. Welfare. Vol. LXIX2, 5-27.
- Morzenti, H., Baffour, T., Koelling, E., & Gringeri, C. (2021). Exploring Employer Perceptions of Hiring Ex-Offenders. CrimRxiv. https://doi.org/10.21428/cb6ab371.222d9667.
- Osteen, P. & Castillo, J, Morris, R.C & Baffour T.D. (2021). Professional values, gatekeeping, and motivations for seeking the MSW degree. Journal of Social Work Education. Vol. Advance online publication.
- Gharbi, V. & Baffour, T. D. (2021). Advancing culturally disruptive pedagogies to dismantle anti-Black racism in the generalist social work curriculum. In L. S. Abrams, S. Edmonds Crewe, A. J. Dettlaff, & J. H. Williams (Eds.), Social Work, White Supremacy, and Racial Justice: Reckoning with Our History, Interrogating Our Present, Re-Imagining Our Future. . Oxford University Press.. Accepted, 11/01/2021.
- Chonody, J. , Sultsman, V. & Baffour, T.D. (2020). A Scoping Review of College Students’ Attitudes Toward the Environment: Implications for Integrating Environmental Justice Education into Social Work . Professional Development: The International Journal of Continuing Education in Social Work. Vol. V23. Accepted, 08/01/2020.