Assistant Professor, Political Science Department
- American Political Science Association.
Selecting the best book published in 2021 in the Law and Courts section of the American Political Science Association.
11/03/2021 - 05/15/2022
- University of Utah .
Role: Political Research Colloquium Coordinator .
Department of Political Science.
08/01/2019 - 07/01/2022
- Graduate Student Orientation panelist, providing an overview of the American politics sub-field.
08/15/2022 - 08/15/2022.
- Comprehensive Oral Exam for Morgan Wilson, doctoral student .
member of exam committee ,
11/17/2021 - 12/17/2021.
- Graduate Student Orientation Panel--"How to Read Effectively and Take Good Notes" .
08/17/2021 - 08/17/2021.
- American Politics Comprehensive Committee.
01/11/2021 - 03/01/2021.
- American Politics Comprehensive Committee .
01/07/2020 - 03/12/2020.
- Political Research Colloquium Coordinator.
08/01/2019 - 04/29/2022.
- "A History of Presidential Impeachment" an invited presentation for "YouthCity Government" for the Division of Youth and Family Services (Office of the Mayor, Salt Lake City, Utah).
01/27/2021 - 01/27/2021
Honors & Awards
- CSBS Superior Teaching Award, finalist.
- CSBS Junior Research Leave .
- The Faculty Fellow Awards (FFA) provide a semester of full release time (from teaching and administrative tasks) at full salary to tenure-line faculty for scholarly/creative project.
University of Utah ,
In the Media