Assistant Professor (Clinical), Neurology
- Lyden S, Dafer R. An Interesting Case of Recurrent Ischemic Strokes. Chicago Stroke Trials Consortium Education Symposium, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL.
- Lyden S. A Physiologic Perspective on the Continuum of Sexuality and Gender. Power point presentation at the Undergraduate Research Day, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY.
- Goldstein E, Reddy V, Lyden S, DeHavenon A, Majersik J. (2.2020). 90 Day Disability Outcomes and Stroke etiology: An ALIAS 2 Secondary Analysis. International Stroke Conference. Los Angeles, CA.
- DeHavenon A, Goldstein E, Majersik J, Lyden S. (2.2020). Prediction of Primary Stroke: A Secondary Analysis of the SPRINT Trial. Accepted for moderated poster presentation. International Stroke Conference. Los Angeles, CA.
- Lyden S, DeHavenon A, Reddy V (2.20.2020). CRP as a Predictor for Hemorrhagic vs Ischemic Stroke. International Stroke Conference. Los Angeles, CA.
- Lyden S, DeHavenon A, Reddy V. (2.19.2020). Association of Reduced FEV1 and Stroke Risk. International Stroke Conference. Los Angeles, CA.
- Lyden S, Dafer R. Intravascular Lymphoma Presenting with Spinal Cord Infarct and Recurrent Ischemic Strokes. Poster session presented at American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA.
- Lyden S, Merino J. Blood Biomarkers in Acute Stroke. Poster session presented at Independent Investigative Inquiry, University of Washington and NIH Summer Internship Program, Seattle, WA.
- Jensen D, Lyden S. Characterization of the expression of importins in the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus and cortex in rat brain and their association with the neurokinin 3 receptor. Poster session presented at Society of Neuroscience Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Lyden S, Dafer RM (date unknown). Intravascular Lymphomatosis Presenting with Spinal Cord Infarction and Recurrent Ischemic Strokes. Vol. 28, e132-e134.