My research program integrates principles from exercise science and sports nutrition across the cancer continuum to optimize body composition, physical function and conditioning, and improve related biomarkers linked with cancer risk and progression.
For a complete list of my presentations and publications, please see my ORCID profile: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2503-2792. Presentation and publications in subsequent sections below is only a select list.
- Organic Coatings
- Nucleic Acid Sequencing
- “The feasibility of high-intensity interval training among women at heightened risk for invasive breast cancer” Coletta AM, Brewster AM, Chen M, Li Y, Bevers TB, Basen-Engquist K, Gilchrist SC. American Society of Preventive Oncology Annual Meeting, Tampa, FL. Poster, Presented, 2019.
- Basen-Engquist K (date unknown). Lifestyle and Cancer Prevention. Elsevier. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM (date unknown). Body composition and metastatic prostate cancer survivorship. Cancer treatment and research communications. Vol. 27, 100322. Accepted, .
- Himbert C, Klossner N, Coletta AM, Barnes CA, Wiskemann J, LaStayo PC, Varghese TK, Ulrich CM (date unknown). Exercise and lung cancer surgery: A systematic review of randomized-controlled trials. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. Vol. 156, 103086. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Klopp AH, Fogelman D, Parikh AM, Li Y, Garg N, Basen-Engquist K (date unknown). Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry Compared to Computed Tomography for Visceral Adiposity Assessment Among Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Cancer Survivors. Vol. 9, 11500. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Marquez G, Thomas P, Thoman W, Bevers T, Brewster AM, Hawk E, Basen-Engquist K, Gilchrist SC (date unknown). Clinical factors associated with adherence to aerobic and resistance physical activity guidelines among cancer prevention patients and survivors. Vol. 14, e0220814. Accepted, .
- Yates MS (date unknown). Prospective randomized biomarker study of metformin and lifestyle intervention for prevention in obese postmenopausal women at increased risk for endometrial cancer. Cancer Prevention Research. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Rose NB, Johnson AF, Moxon DS, Trapp SK, Walker D (date unknown). The impact of a hospital-based exercise oncology program on cancer treatment-related side effects among rural cancer survivors. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. Vol. 29, 4663-4672. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Peterson SK, Gatus LA, Krause KJ, Schembre SM, Gilchrist SC, Pande M, Vilar E, You YN, Rodriguez-Bigas MA, Strong LL, Lynch PM, Lu KH, Basen-Engquist K (date unknown). Energy balance related lifestyle factors and risk of endometrial and colorectal cancer among individuals with lynch syndrome: a systematic review. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM (date unknown). Energy balance related lifestyle factors and risk of endometrial and colorectal cancer among individuals with Lynch Syndrome: A systematic review. Familial Cancer. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Brewster AM, Chen M, Li Y, Bevers TB, Basen-Engquist K, Gilchrist SC (date unknown). High-Intensity Interval Training is Feasible in Women at High Risk for Breast Cancer. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM (date unknown). High-intensity interval training to reduce breast cancer risk among women at heightened risk: feasibility and impact on biomarkers linked with breast cancer risk. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. Vol. 51, 2193-2200. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Agha NH, Baker FL, Niemiro GM, Mylabathula PL (date unknown). The impact of high-intensity interval exercise training on NK-cell function and circulating myokines for breast cancer prevention among women at high risk for breast cancer. Breast cancer research and treatment. Vol. 187, 407-416. Accepted, .
- Coletta AM, Campbell A (date unknown). Synergy Between Licensed Rehabilitation Professionals and Clinical Exercise Physiologists: Optimizing Patient Care for Cancer Rehabilitation. Seminars in oncology nursing. Vol. 36, 150975. Accepted, .