- Sepulveda, Charles A., and Mary Ann Irwin. “A Discussion of San Francisco’s Early Days Statuary between Charles Sepulveda, Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies, University of Utah, and Mary Ann Irwin, Editor, California History.” California History 97, No. 1 (Forthcoming, February 2020). Accepted, 12/2019.
- Gutiérrez, J.F., Benally, C., Sepulveda, C., Vaughn, K.N. (2019). Mathematical reservations: the colonial psychology of mathematics education and its role in federal assimilation policies. In S. Otten, Z. de Araujo, A. Candela, & C. Munter (Eds.), “...against a new horizon.” Proceedings of the 41st annual meeting of the North-American Chapter of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (PME-NA). St. Louis, MO: University of Missouri. Published, 10/2019.
- Sepulveda, Charles, “Review of Defiant Indigeneity: The Politics of Hawaiian Performance by Stephanie Nohelani Teves,” American Indian Culture and Research Journal 42, no. 4 (November 2019): 133-135. Published, 09/2019.
- Passe, J. & Sepulveda, C. (In press) Native Americans’ sustainability beliefs in action: Teachingabout the Dakota Access Pipeline. In M. Crocco, J. Passe, & B. Vosburg-Bluem (Eds.), Teaching Environmental Issues in Social Studies. NCSS Bulletin. Silver Spring, MD: National Council for the Social Studies. Accepted, 02/2019.
- Charles Sepulveda (2019). Conquest Reformed: A Review of Jaskiran Dhillon’s Prairie Rising. (pp. 595-598). Vol. 30(3). Canadian Journal of Women and the Law. Published, 01/2019.
- Charles Sepulveda (2018). Our Sacred Waters: Theorizing Kuuyam as a Decolonial Possibility. Decolonization: Indigeneity, Education & Society. Vol. 7, 40-58.
- Indigenous Feminism
- Californio History (Alta California 1769-1848)
- California Indian History