- Puerto Rico Classical Dance Competition. 09/01/2022 - present. Position : Artistic Advisor.
- Corps de Ballet International . 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022. Position : Member.
- National Dance Educator Organization. 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022. Position : Member.
- Corps de Ballet International. 02/13/2019 - present. Position : Member.
- National Dance Educators Organization . 09/01/2012 - present. Position : Member.
- Mentoriing, Staging, and Coaching University of Utah Ballet Program students for Youth America Grand Prix. Project Lead: Assistant Professor Christopher Alloways-Ramsey. 09/05/2022 - 12/12/2022.
- I was invitred to teach masterclasses and repertoire at Escuela Nacional de Danza, Santo Domingo, DR for the 15-17 year-old, advanced classes in the elite, national training ballet program. Project Lead: Marinella Sallent, Director of Escuela Nacional de Danza. Collaborators: Stephanie Bauger, Faculty. Dean's Travel Grant 05/24/2022 - 01/31/2023. Total Budget: $2,200.00.
- Masterclasses conducted at Santa Fe College, Gainesville, Florida. Project Lead: Alora Haynes, Academic Chair. 05/09/2022 - 05/13/2022.
- Point Park University Dance Dept. Invited to teach Master Class. Project Lead: Garfield Lemonius, Chair of the Dance Dept. 04/20/2022 - 04/22/2022.
- The Ballet Alliance MasterClass. Project Lead: Debra Pearce Rogo. 04/04/2022 - 04/06/2022.
- South Carolina Govenor's School, invited to teach master classes during the Grand Jete festival on campus. Project Lead: Josee Garant. School of Dance 03/04/2022 - 03/06/2022.
- Master Classes conducted during the Puerto Rico Classical Ballet Competition. Project Lead: Blanca Huertas Agnew. 02/24/2022 - 02/27/2022.
- Teaching and Coaching, International Competitions. Project Lead: Christopher Alloways-Ramsey. 11/06/2020 - 02/27/2021.
- Creating and Organizing professional exposure for two Ballet Program students to train and rehearse with the national ballet company of the Dominican Republic, Ballet Nacional Dominicano. Kirsten Rye, Kayla Madsen. 01/07/2023 - 01/16/2023
- Faculty Advisor, Dance Exposure Club. Students traveled to Puerto Rico to compete in an international ballet competition. Adelaide Pitcock, Megan Lynch, Manami Kawai, Evan Latta. 07/01/2022 - present
Small Group Teaching
- Staging and Coaching variations and pas de deux for Ballet Program students for competitions and guest performances after work hours (weekends, Spring Break, etc). 01/10/2022 - 12/10/2022