Assistant Professor (Clinical), Surgery
- Kim RY, Huang LC. Innovations in Cancer Care: A Surgical Perspective. Smith College, Northampton, MA.
- Kim RY. Flipscharts and Checklists: Lessons Learned and Perspectives on Global Health. University of Utah School of Medicine Global Health Case Competition, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Thiesset HF, Kim RY, Valentin VL, Schliep K, Gren L, Proucznik CA, Huang LC. Targeting provider beliefs and practices to improve opioid stewardship. Oral presentation at the 2019 Academic Surgical Congress, Houston, TX.
- Kim RY, Finch L, Ttendo S, Kiwanuka JK, Walker IA, Wilson IH, Weiser TG, Berry WR, Gawande AA. Provision of Pulse Oximetry in Uganda: A Model for National-Scale Technology and Training Transfer in Resource-Limited Settings. Poster session presented at American College of Surgeons Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Kim RY, Finch L, Ttendo S, Kiwanuka JK, Walker IA, Wilson IH, Weiser TG, Berry WR, Gawande AA. Provision of Pulse Oximetry in Uganda: A Model for National-Scale Technology and Training Transfer in Resource-Limited Settings. Poster session presented at Harvard Medical School Surgery Research Day, Boston, MA.
- Kim RY, Evans DB, Christians KK (date unknown). Locally advanced pancreatic cancer: staging, operability, and the importance of multimodality therapy. Vol. 9, 497-500.
- Kim RY, Christians KK, Aldakkak M, Clarke CN, George B, Kamgar M, Khan AH, Kulkarni N, Hall WA, Erickson BA, Evans DB, Tsai S (date unknown). Total Neoadjuvant Therapy for Operable Pancreatic Cancer. Vol. 28, 2246-2256.
- Krepline AN, Geurts JL, George B, Kamgar M, Madhavan S, Erickson BA, Hall WA, Griffin MO, Evans DB, Tsai S, Kim RY (date unknown). Cost-effectiveness analysis of universal germline testing for patients with pancreatic cancer. Vol. 169, 629-635.
- Kim RY, Weintraub JL, Susman J, Haskal ZJ (date unknown). Radiofrequency ablation for hemobilia secondary to hepatocellular carcinoma. Vol. 13, 317-20.