Adv Evidence Based PracLocation: ONLN (Online)
- Western Institute of Nursing. 03/01/2019 - present. Position : Member.
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association. 01/01/2019 - 12/31/2019. Position : Member.
- American Heart Association. 01/01/2019 - present. Position : Member.
- Heart Failure Society of America. 01/01/2018 - present. Position : Member.
- Utah Geriatric Society. 09/2017 - 09/30/2018. Position : Member.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. 05/2011 - present. Position : Member.
- Gerontological Society of America. 04/2011 - present. Position : Member.
- American Medical Informatics Association. 02/2011 - present. Position : Member.
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses . 09/2004 - present. Position : Member.
My teaching expertise has been shaped by my roles as a Teaching Assistant and both in-class and clinical instructor in the classroom and on-line settings for a variety of courses across different disciplines at the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Washington. As I have gained experience teaching, I have found that teaching is not only about having students learn new knowledge and skills as an educator, but also helping them gain new insights and develop professionalism as a mentor. I also realize that it is important to understand students’ diversity from their backgrounds as well as different cultures.