- Speculative Fiction
- New Media Studies
- Environmental Humanities
- Digital Humanities
- 20th/21st Century American Literature
- “The Simultaneous climate scenarios of N.K. Jemisin’s The Fifth Season.” American Studies Association. Honolulu, November 2019. Conference Paper, Presented, 11/08/2019.
- Elizabeth Callaway (2020). Eden’s Endemics: Narratives of Biodiversity on Earth and Beyond. University of Virginia Press. Published, 09/15/2020.
- Rebekah Cummings, David Roh & Elizabeth Callaway (2020). Organic and Locally Sourced: Growing a Digital Humanities Lab with an Eye Toward Sustainability. Digital Humanities Quarterly. Vol. 14(3). Published, 09/01/2020.
- Elizabeth Callaway, Jeffery Turner, Heather Stone & Adam Halstrom (2020). The Push and Pull of Digital Humanities: Topic Modeling the ‘What is DH?’ Genre. Digital Humanities Quarterly. Vol. 14(1). Published, 03/01/2020.
- Callaway, Elizabeth. “Parallel and Soft Representations of Climate Change: A Review of Astrid Bracke’s Climate Crisis and the 21st Century British Novel”, Electronic Book Review, December 1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.7273/hr9p-2572.
- Callaway, Elizabeth. "Islands in the Aether Ocean: Speculative Ecosystems in Science Fiction." Contemporary Literature, vol. 59 no. 2, 2018, p. 232-260. Project MUSE muse.jhu.edu/article/725200.
- Anna Neatrour, Elizabeth Callaway & Rebekah Cummings (2018). Kindles, Card Catalogs, and the Future of Libraries: A Collaborative Digital Humanities Project. Digital Library Perspectives. Accepted, 08/01/2018.
- Elizabeth Callaway (2018). Seeing What's Right In Front of Us: The Bone Clocks, Climate Change, and Human Attention. Humanities. Vol. 7(1).
- Elizabeth Callaway & Ed. Matthew J. C. Cella (2016). Does Disability Have a Place in Utopia? Cross-cultural Possibility in Mellville's Typee. (pp. 39-52). Lexington Books. Published, 09/01/2016.
- Daniel S. Karp, Chase D. Mendenhall, Elizabeth Callaway, Luke O. Frishkoff, Peter M. Kareiva, Paul R. Ehlrich & Gretchen C. Daily (2015). Confronting and Resolving Competing Values behind Conservation Objectives. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Vol. 112(35), 11132-11137.
- Elizabeth Callaway, William R. L. Anderegg, Maxwell Boykoff, Gary Yohe & Terry Root (2014). Awareness of Both Type 1 and 2 Errors in Climate Science and Assessment. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. Vol. 95, 1445-1451.
- Elizabeth Callaway (2014). A Space for Justice: Messianic Time in the Graphs of Climate Change. Environmental Humanities. Vol. 5(1), 13-33.
- William R. L. Anderegg & Elizabeth Callaway (2012). Infestation and Hydraulic Consequences of Induced Carbon Starvation. Plant Physiology. Vol. 159.4, 1866-1874.