Assistant Professor, Civil And Environmental Engin
- Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration & Active Control.
Member of Editorial Board.
01/01/2020 - present
- Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration & Active Control .
Role: Guest associate editor.
Guest associate editor.
09/01/2017 - 07/01/2018
- 7th world conference on structural control and monitoring.
Role: special session chair.
special session chair.
06/01/2017 - present
- Multihazard Engineering Hybrid Simulation.
Attend the workshop and contribute to the workshop.
01/01/2016 - present
Honors & Awards
- Engineering Mechanics Institut.
Student received Best Student Paper,
- Member in Student Course Feedback Committee.
01/01/2019 - present.
- Scholarship Committee.
08/21/2017 - present.
- Search Committee.
08/01/2017 - present.
- Participate in SimCenter Workshop at the University of California, Berkeley, collaborate with SimCenter on the regional hurricane impact simulation and proposal submissions.
05/21/2018 - present
- Participant of Multihazard Engineering Hybrid Simulation Community Workshop: Involved in 2 day of workshop in University of San Diego, the workshop brought together a diverse group of researchers to discuss the challenges and opportunities uncovered by establishing the next generation of hybrid simulation and real-time hybrid simulation, and ultimately develop a research agenda for hybrid simulation, identified directions that will support breaking through the barriers that have hindered past applications of these methods.
12/15/2017 - 12/17/2017
- Participatant of NHERI summer institute
The NHERI (Natural Hazards Engineering Research Infrastructure) Summer Institute (funded by National Science Foundation) provides hands-on workshops to enhance grant proposals, introduce early career faculty to the NHERI facilities, and develop an educational outreach component to engage research. The award totals $2,500 to be used for hotel, flights, and/or other travel to the conference.
07/24/2017 - 07/28/2017