Assistant Professor (Clinical), Internal Medicine
Bone and Tissue Sarcoma
- IGNYTE-ESO: A master protocol to assess safety and activity of letetresgene autoleucel (lete-cel; GSK3377794) in HLA-A*02+ patients with synovial sarcoma or myxoid/round cell liposarcoma (Substudies 1 and 2). 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting (June 4 - June 8, 2021).
- W. Akerley, T. Van Duren, A.Chalmers, J.Luckart, M.Esplin, N.Graves, L.Cannon OA02.02 Long Term Follow up of Ipilimumab and Targeted Therapy for Metastatic EGFR/ALK Lung Cancer. Higlighted Oral Abstract Section 2. IASLC 2017 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology, Chicago, IL.
- Chalmers A, Nathan S. CD30+ Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma. Chicago Lymphoma Rounds, Lymphoma Research Foundation, Chicago, IL.
- Beyond Cytology –A Single Institution Experience Using CNSideTMfor Diagnosing and Monitoring Treatment Response in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis (LMC).
- Phase IB Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Osimertinib in Combination with Ipilimumab in EGFR Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. IASLC Jan 28-31, 2021 Singapore.
- Anastasios Dimou, Terry Ng, Anna Chalmers, Michael E. Devitt, Anh Le, Vikas Malhotra, Vasu Malhotra, Richard Hall, Thereasa Rich, Aaron Lisberg, Brian Bird, Wallace Akerley, Jun Zhang, Dara Aisner, D. Ross Camidge, Robert C. Doebele. Mutational landscape of BRAF V600E positive lung cancer patients following BRAF directed therapy failure. Poster session presented at IASLC 2019 Targeted Therapies of Lung Cancer Meeting Feb 20-23, 2019, Santa Monica, California.
- Tollkuci E, Schultz K, Usha L, Chalmers A, Dewdney S, My L, Novo J, Ghai R, Basu S. Evaluation of Carboplatin Desensitization Efficacy in Ovarian Cancer Patients. Poster session presented at Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association, Atlanta, GA.
- Chalmers AW, Raj RV, Gezer S, Boggio LN, Larson ML, Venuogopal P, Gregory SA, Rich ES. Romiplostim and infection leading to thrombocytosis in a patient with chronic, refractory immune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). Poster session presented at Northern Illinois Annual American College of Physicians (ACP) Associates Day, Chicago, IL.
- Raj RV, Chalmers AW, Boggio LN, Gezer S, Larson ML, Venugopal P, Gregory SA, Rich ES. Adult T cell Leukemia - A Rare Aggressive Malignancy. Poster session presented at Northern Illinois Annual American College of Physicians (ACP) Associates Day, Chicago, IL.
- Kerrigan K, Patel SB, Haaland B, Ose D, Weinberg Chalmers A, Haydell T, Meropol NJ, Akerley W (date unknown). Prognostic Significance of Patient-Reported Outcomes in Cancer. Vol. 16, e313-e323.