Associate Professor, Ois Operations & Info Systems
- NITIN BAKSHI, & Heikki Peura. (2019) Reporting (or Not) of Precursors to Disasters.
- NITIN BAKSHI, & Heikki Peura. (2018) Reporting (or Not) of Precursors to Disasters.
- NITIN BAKSHI, & Heikki Peura. (2018) Learning (or Not) from Precursors to Disasters.
- Song Alex Yang, Nitin Bakshi & Christopher Chen (2020). Trade Credit Insurance: Operational Values and Contract Choice. Management Science. Vol. 67, 875-891.
Discipline based - refereed,
- Nitin Bakshi & Edieal Pinker (2018). Public Warnings in Counterterrorism Operations: Managing the “Cry-Wolf” Effect when Facing a Strategic Adversary. Operations Research. Vol. 66, 977-993.
- Woonam Hwang, Nitin Bakshi & Victor DeMiguel (2018). Wholesale Price Contracts for Reliable Supply. Production and Operations Management. Vol. 27(6), 1022-1037.
- Elodie Adida, Nitin Bakshi & Victor DeMiguel (2016). Supplier Capacity and Intermediary Profits: Can Less Be More?. Production and Operations Management. Vol. 25(4), 630-646.
- Nitin Bakshi, Sang Kim & Nicos Savva (2015). Signaling New Product Reliability with After-Sales Service Contracts. Management Science. Vol. 61(8), 1812-1829.
- Nitin Bakshi, S. Flynn & N. Gans (2011). Estimating the Operational Impact of Container Inspections at International Ports. Management Science. Vol. 57(1), 1-20.
- Nitin Bakshi & N. Gans (2010). Securing the Containerized Supply Chain: An Economic Analysis of C-TPAT. Management Science. Vol. 56(2), 219-233.
- Nitin Bakshi & P. Kleindorfer (2009). Co-opetition and Investment for Supply-Chain Resilience. Production and Operations Management. Vol. 18(6), 583-603.