Assistant Professor, School Of Music
- Guest soloist with the Florida Orchestra: Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2, Gershwin Concerto in F (Bob Bernhardt, Music Director), November 17-20, 2016.
- Guest soloist with the Fort Worth Symphony: Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue (Jeff Tyzik, Music Director), June 5th 2016.
- Maryland Symphony Orchestra. Hagerstown, MD. Guest soloist for Rachmaninoff Concerto No. 2 (Elizabeth Schulze, Music Director), February 11-12.
- Guest soloist with the Rochester Symphony Orchestra: Liszt Concerto No. 1, Liszt Totentanz (Jere Lantz, Music Director), February 4-6, 2017.
- Guest soloist with the Great Falls Symphony: Tchaikovsky Concerto No. 1 (Michael Hall, Music Director), January 17, 2017.
- World premiere performance of John Costa's "Refuge" at the Natural History Museum of Utah, through the NOVA Chamber Music Series.
- Guest soloist with the Bangor Symphony: Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue (Lucas Richman, Music Director), October 8-10, 2016.
- Commission and performance of two world premieres by Miguel Chuaqui (Director, School of Music) "Panamericana" for solo piano, and "Bagatelles" by Igor Iachimciuc for solo piano. Libby Garder Hall, University of Utah.
- New Works Learned in 2016:
Igor Iachimciuc: Six Bagatelles
Miguel Basim Chuaqui: Panamericana
Claude Debussy: Images Book I
JP Rameau: Gavotte and 6 doubles
Frederic Chopin: Sonata No. 3 in b minor, Op. 58
Franz Schubert: Sonata in a minor, D. 845
Carl Nielsen: Violin Sonata No. 2, Op. 35
Edvard Grieg: Violin Sonata in G major, Op. 13
Jean Sibelius: Romanze for violin and piano, Op. 2
Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 9 in E-flat major, K. 291
Franz Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1 in E-flat major
Ralph Vaughn Williams: Romance for viola and piano
- Guest artist at the 2016 Wellesley Composer's Conference, July 17-31 2016. Performed 3 concerts of avant-garde chamber music with other distinguished faculty and guest artists.
- Guest soloist with the Minnesota Orchestra: Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue (Osmo Vänskä, Music Director), June 18, 2016.