Assistant Professor, Psychiatry
Assistant Professor, Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience
Affiliate Assistant Professor, Virginia Institute for Psychiatric & Behavioral Genetics
- Downtown Behavioral Health.
- 4000+ intervention and assessment hours, Minneapolis VA Medical Center.
- 2000+ intervention and assessment hours, Columbia Psychological Services Clinic.
- Advanced assessment training for prodromal schisophrenia symptoms, Yale Psychiatric Hospital.
- 250+ assessment hours, Fulton State Hospital.
- 300+ assessment hours, Connecticut Mental Health Center.
- January, A. M., Meyerson, D. A., Reddy, L. F., Docherty, A. R., & Klonoff, E. A. (2014). Impressions of misconduct: Clinical psychology doctoral students’ perceptions of faculty ethical violations. Training and Education in Professional Psychology, 8(4), 261-268.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in schizophrenia and associated biomarkers.
08/01/2016 - present